Jim's Cafe - Sunday 3rd July

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Kid B, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Kid B

Kid B Well-Known Member

Woke up 2.30am - this is quite normal. What's on tv, The Inbetweeners, that will do. Make coffee and should I go on the laptop? Answer yes because I'm writing this. I was exploring the forum anyway and came across Jim's Cafe. Like a diary. Will it matter if I start a new thread because I'm new? So it's Sunday and it will be another day indoors with a roast chicken dinner. Just me and Zoe down here in the lounge, since I'm waiting to move somewhere new my Sky tv was switched off so my bedroom is entertainmentless really, I sleep in the lounge. Hope everyone has a great Sunday.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Graham. First off, welcome to the site :) It is ok for anyone to start a Cafe thread. Jim was a member/mod here and he originally started the Cafe threads, so we post them in his memory. Who is Zoe? Your cat? Roast chicken and coffee sounds nice, not together of course :p

It's still 9:30 Saturday night here. I keep flinching from the loud fireworks, lol. I will update more during the daytime tomorrow.

3. Kid B

Kid B Well-Known Member

Hi WS, Zoe is another resident but she never got to bed either, we both have duvets, I usually wake in the night and if I can't sleep again I find stuff to do online or just lay awake thinking with the radio on in the dark.

Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Oh I see, sorry for the confusion :p I tend to have trouble sleeping as well so then I stay up and find ways to keep occupied. I hope you will be able to get some more sleep.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good morning cafe,

I am off cigarettes one year today, yay :)
    I am feeling so down though, so fucking annoyed with myself, I wish I could turn back the clock but sheldon cooper hasn't invented time travel yet.
    Hope you all have a nice relaxing Sunday :) And be safe x

souncide likes this.
  6. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

It's 2:48am and I currently have the motivation to work on finding housing. I found a listing on Craigslist by someone who seems like just such a genuine person, who's offering an affordable room in a neighborhood that my Twitter friend who lives in Pittsburgh recommended I check out. I'm currently drafting an email to this person, which I will send at a more reasonable hour. (It probably doesn't matter, but still...) Found some other interesting places, but I like that one the best.

7. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

Best of luck with that bay, I hope it works out and you find a decent place to live. Keep em crossed for ya.

baywasp likes this.
  8. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Good morning everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted or started the café threads for a few days, I have been extremely busy with work and I also ran out of 3g on my phone so I couldn't start the threads whilst I was at work! Bloody 3g!!!

I have my parents over this weekend. I cooked them a lovely meal last night and I am about to cook a full English breakfast for brunch! My mum and fiancé are currently trying to fix our bed as the headboard is half hanging off lol! So I am leaving them to it as I'll just get in the way. Gonna dye my hair in a bit, I don't feel like my hair at present is currently red enough haha!

Right, off to get dressed and cook my full English!!!!

9. Kid B

Kid B Well-Known Member

Good morning Butterfly, I am Kid B, a new kid in town.

I made a breakfast for me and Zoe, egg, fried bread, spaghetti hoops, bacon, sausage and mushrooms.

Our dinner today is chicken and served around 1pm, after that we have to do our own food, if I have no food in I usually order some kind of takeaway.

Have a lovely Sunday and God bless everyone here at SF for making me welcome.

10. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Morning all.

Doing some laudry today.

11. Witty_Sarcasm

Not much going on here. Just cleaning and getting everything done before tomorrow. I just want to be able to relax and enjoy my day.

12. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

I now have a tattoo consult next week. That's the good news. The bad news is that I sent the message I was talking about earlier in the thread and haven't heard back from the person yet. I'm not going to give up hoping though.

13. Witty_Sarcasm

Today just got better. I spent time with my nephew, and he always makes me so happy. We went shopping and out to eat. So I'm really in a good mood now.

Petal likes this.
  14. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I just had a meal with my brother (yes I know it's 3am lol) it was lovely.

MisterBGone and Witty_Sarcasm like this.
  15. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Hm... That's funny, I always thought English Breakfast was a tea! ;) hehehe