Jim's Cafe - Sunday 7th August

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Freya, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Happy Sunday Café Peeps!

Hot buttered crumpets are this morning's breakfast special - with jam or honey if you feel that way inclined. If you want them with cheese you will have to go some place else however - we'll have none of that weirdness here :p

About to be incredibly lazy and go back to bed for a couple of hours. Yay for Sundays.

Have a great day everyone!

Jenumbra likes this.
  2. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

Good Morning Viet........hang on, wrong time and place. I really must get this time machine fixed, its been playing up for months!

I now have a nice big pot of TEA to keep me topped up. I was going to make coffee but I thought better of it, this is the UK after all, it is Sunday and I know the boss doesn't like weirdness, so TEA it is.

Hope everyone is ok today, or at least as ok as they can be. Have a good one folks

Take care and be safe out there.

Freya and Jenumbra like this.
  3. Yoyogirl86

Yoyogirl86 Well-Known Member

I really wish G's flatmate A would have simple thing such as a shower every day and not let the place smell of piss and cabbage, i want to see G every week yet A makes the place feel horrible as he doesn't shower/bath or wash every day and it is disgusting & revolting. yuck

4. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

Hi all hope you have a nice Sunday.

I now have a clean house. My mood still isn't the best, I'm trying not to be frightened of the week ahead but we shall see.

5. Jenumbra

Jenumbra SF Supporter

Wow, I forgot about crumpets. Had delicious ones in England, don't know if there's anything as good in the US.

Plan to just take a walk and do some house chores. Have a nice day every one!

6. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

I didn't get the room. Nobody else is even responding to me. I don't know what to do.

7. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Crumpets sound yummy.

@baywasp Keep contacting people you will find something eventually. Are there any resources on you school website.

I am hanging out with a friend later today. We are going to see a movie.

baywasp likes this.
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Had a god awful morning but the day is getting better. Crumpets? No thanks. I'll have a cuisine the france breadroll with ham and potato salad, yummm :)

@baywasp please keep searching, there must be hundreds of rooms to let, keep at it

@Rockclimbinggirl hope you have a wonderful time

baywasp likes this.
  9. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

Feeling unwanted. Don't know what to do.

10. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

You are not unwanted here - what is going on?

11. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

It's not here, it's everywhere else. I feel like I'm being just a bother to everyone.

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You are always welcome to talk to me if you like, feel free to :)

13. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Did some shopping and went out to eat today. Going to talk to the manager at the video store tomorrow, she will be there all day so I won't miss her this time.

14. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

I don't know if its me but people suck. I hate being an inferior human being

ByePolar likes this.