Jim's Cafe Sunday July 10, 2016

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by SillyOldBear, Jul 10, 2016.

1. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Happy Sunday all. I hope everyone will find at least a bit of joy today.
    iam likes this.
  2. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

Well better get it quick Sundays almost over here.
    I hope your Sunday at least gives you one smile that reaches your soul.
    Take it easy
    iam likes this.
  3. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

My room is so hot and my back aches (as far as I know, at this point in my surgery recovery, I'm still required to sleep on my back, which I hate doing). But I'm feeling much better than I was yesterday, and thankfully too, because my favorite vegan pop-up is having an event nearer to me that I can actually go to tonight. Most of their events are a bit farther away and happen during a time when the BART trains are really crowded, and I really don't want to have to push through people. I used to go every week but haven't been since before my surgery. I don't know if it's weird being a regular at a vegan pop-up when I'm not even vegetarian, let alone vegan. I think I started when I was vegetarian though.
    iam likes this.
  4. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

Another quiet day here. I hate quiet days esp when raining like it is.The cats just want to be in my lap and sleep. Maybe I should take a page from their attitude and relax. Work is tomorrow and the stress will begin again.
    iam likes this.
  5. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi all!!

I have a club meeting and then work later today.
    iam likes this.
  6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Today started off horribly. Someone I cared about turned out to be the opposite of what I thought they were. I just have to move on and not let it affect me.