Jim's Cafe - Sunday, October 9th

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by baywasp, Oct 9, 2016.

1. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Good morning (or good whatever time it is for you right now, I guess)! It's going to be another good day. Hope it is for all of you as well. We can have toast. If you want, you can have plain toast with butter, maybe some jam or cinnamon, but we also have fancier ingredients like avocado and smoked salmon.

I'm going back on the set today. I think it'll be kind of like yesterday: meeting downtown at noon and getting a ride to the location. The last one was probably walkable, and I don't know if we're going to the same place today, but the ride was nice anyway. I don't know if they're going to want me during the week, but that might be harder with classes and rugby. But I'll go more if I can and am needed.

DrownedFishOnFire and Brian777 like this.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good morning, I had such a great 12 hour sleep with no nightmares yay.
    It is going to be a very lazy day for me although there is something I want to try and start at least.
    I hope you have a great day @baywasp and have fun, life is there to enjoy =)
    Hope all of you have a marvellous day :)

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

It's morning here, why am I even up? lol. Oh yeah, I have to work an 8 hour shift today. Talking to people on the phone for 6-7 hours will be daunting. At least I only have to work a few hours on the weekdays.

DrownedFishOnFire and Brian777 like this.
  4. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey everyone, this is Canadian thanksgiving weekend and the weathers cooled way down to 40's at night and low 60's during the day......I guess Fall has fell. Feeling kind of down and alone these past few days, hope it passes soon.
    Have a great Sunday everyone and congratulations on the job @Witty_Sarcasm
    Brian

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  5. Brittless

Brittless Well-Known Member

Hello everyone. I spent the day cooking. Yes, me cooking. Ham and cheese croissants and mini burritos for the week. Sorry, they're not for sell though. Just prepped meals for the week so I don't overspend on take out food. The magic of adulthood... It gets me to cook. Hope everyone is okay.

-Brittany