Jim's Cafe Sunday September 11th

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by DrownedFishOnFire, Sep 11, 2016.

1. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Remembering the 9/11 victims and survivors along with their families and all of the heroes this day. In honor of the firefighters we will do unlimited pancakes of any flavor/kind.

While there is another battle taking place in my bedroom between the two cats and trying to avoid FB feeds today I am declaring myself busy!

Enjoy the Sunday.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

R.I.P to all who died this day 15 years ago. God bless you. Still shocking to think about what happened. Mind blowing.

Yay free pancakes.

I am binge watching mrs brows boys for the da. Have a nice day all :)

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  3. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Wasting away another weekend day.
    I should at least work on my math homework that's due Wednesday, but I don't feel like it. I know she's going to check it though, so I gotta do it some time. Soon I should also look at those Craigslist links my friend gave me. It's just so hard to motivate myself to do anything at all right now besides waste time on the internet.

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  4. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Remembering those who lost their lives in this attack and the courage of the first responders and citizens who helped.
    I hope someday the worlds people will learn to live in peace.
    Bless you all my friends
    Brian

Attached Files:

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I spent time with my nephew and did some shopping. So it was nice to get out for a while. Trying to declutter so the mice will have less places to hide :p