Jim's Cafe - Thursday 11th August

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Kid B, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Kid B

Kid B Well-Known Member

Where is a homeless person when you need one? :rolleyes: So I was downtown and in Burger King around 930am with this breakfast of egg and bacon in a muffin but accompanied by this huge bag of hash browns of which I could only eat a handful leaving me with a bag of hot hash browns which when I thought about it would be ideal to pass on to one of the homeless people who sleep around outside the stores but I couldn't see one anywhere when I walked outside so I am afraid the hash browns went in the bin. I hope everyone is well, personally I haven't been online that much to be here the past week, there has been a lot of stuff going on, still we are prom ised some kind of a heatwave next week. :)
    DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  2. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

Since you, Kid B, was in Burger King today. I'll do pancakes bacon and tea for breakfast.
    We are having a heat wave starting today in New England portion of the USA. I am heading to the beach this weekend. Hope I can swim in spite of the t-storms. It will be nice to get away.
    Have a good day SF
  3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Morning all. Heatwave here to. It is hot and humid. Just saw my psychiatrist, which went okay. Work later today for me.
  4. mentalhealthnurse

mentalhealthnurse Well-Known Member

I'm in Scotland and it's rain rain rain and more rain
  5. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

Just been informed I missed my appointment with my psych today; which of course was news to me. Kinda missed breakfast but made up for it towards lunchtime. I am making a curry later if anyone wants some, rice, naan and poppadoms included, bring your own pickles though please. If you want beer or wine, we have plenty as well as soft drinks and water.

Have a grand day folks, take care and stay safe out there.
  6. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Oooooh poppadoms!! Count me in.

Took a day off today - feeling very decadent lol. I slept on and off until about 11am and then went for a wander into town. Really nice not working. Will be working at the weekend to compensate, but I would have done that anyway I guess. Finally replaced some staff so I should be able to start getting things done for real next week or two. Feeling excited about that.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day!!
  7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Basically I'm just fed up with everything and can't take much more. Things go from bad to worse and I don't want this anymore.
  8. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Ordered 100 dollars worth of plants that I don't know that will survive with my lack of a green thumb. Will see-see
  9. Kid B

Kid B Well-Known Member

They give out one of those with a curry and I never eat them. Same with prawn crackers when you have a Chinese takeaway, does anyone eat those?