Jim's Cafe - Thursday 15th September

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Freya, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Morning café peeps. On a diet so this morning will be drinks only... if I can't eat nor can the rest of you :p

Today started badly and has got steadily worse over the past three hours - feeling like eventually it has to hit a "crap plateau" for the day.

**waves spatula angrily**

dov3, Brian777 and DrownedFishOnFire like this.
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi folks, have a safe day today and take care.

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning! I woke up early today. Stayed lolling in bed - lazy and warm. Am up now and have a busy day ahead.

@Freya, thanks for the drinks! Sorry the day has been difficult. It has to get better eventually! Here's a picture of a buddy who is on fruit diet: [​IMG]

Have a happy day everyone!

4. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

Lazy day here. Spent the morning with a friend who needed comfort and support as he is going through a rough time. I hope I helped by listening and offering gentle suggestions. I can't wait for Monday when I start work. I need the lazy days but I like being busy in a relaxed fashion.
    @Freya hope your day goes better soon.

5. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Good afternoon all.

Feeling tired and unmotivated today.

6. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Tired and wanting to go back to sleep. Day off today yet I have not gotten anywhere with organization

dov3 and Brian777 like this.
  7. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

image.jpeg image.jpeg Hello everyone, some of you are having struggles today and I wish I could take them away. Today for me is a bit sad, it would have been my Moms 89th birthday and I feel a bit down.
    Anyway, I took Bella to a new place by the river last night and took this picture, she's looks kind of scruffy cause she's getting her winter coat, vant brush her enough :)
    Hugs to everyone
    Brian

8. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

@Brian777 she is so beautiful! I am sorry that you feel down today Brian *hugs*

9. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Awe thank you Lu :)

10. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Still having some troubles and trying to sort them out. Even the courthouse won't deal with my grandfather's death. There needs to be a resolution soon.

DrownedFishOnFire and Brian777 like this.
  11. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

@Witty_Sarcasm

Sending positive vibes to you and your familys way.

Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  12. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Slept most of the day. Missed my meeting with my classmates to prepare for the debate in a few weeks but doesn't matter since I didn't even have my info. Class was boring and easy.