Jim's Cafe - Thursday 27th April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Good morning all
This cafe has been really quiet recently, I think we're going to have a DJ on today to enliven it
@WatchingPlanesFlyBy @Sunday16 @damien and @cruelworld will see to setting it up
@Freya @Kira75 and @Petal will be standing by the door to welcome everyone, if it fits, wear it. Bring whatever signs or anything else you want to welcome people
@walkerbait95 @JacsMom and @Citizen Insane will be near the door to help direct everyone and show them around.
@lost81 @Lostsoul1990 @lostsoul65 @Lost & never found will see to bringing the drinks
@Fell Mor @shania @Acy @Acanthi @ChildOfHope will help everyone feel comfortable
@Zambee123 will be serving tea
@ChildOfHope @Wiltingone @Becky2016 @tootall09 @bubblebear @charley spring @IdontMatter111 @IdontWanaBeMe will add some refreshments - please post a picture of what you are serving
@nihilistic @Frank Niemeyer @bobbob @Luoma @SillyOldBear @Witty_Sarcasm @Pew @DrownedFishOnFire @KeaganCurtis @may71 will bring some food - post a picture please!
@yozhik @Magalee @Snake on the Moon @Polly Anne @DouglasW @Fizzipocus @EllenRutendo @Razz @cgh0991 @GildedFlowers @nobodyknows71 @Unknown_111 @na-taya @nico_justnico @Angel368 @Falina will attach a picture of a decoration to brighten up this place.
@TheQuimeraMonster @FailureCoffeeAddicted @PhoenixFailed @Baicha @JDot @baywasp @Butterfly @DoodlingStars @julia bose @crumbum @Kiwi2016 are here to sit and make sure there's something for everyone to do.

The challenge for today is twofold. First to post on this thread, even if it's just saying hi, tag anyone I forgot (I forgot loads of people, and the more people tagged the better. I want this place alive! At least just for today) add a picture of something and let us know how you are doing.
Second it's to give some random fact. Any random fact. It could be about you. It could be about the world. It could be about anything you may please.
This is my image, and I'll have to think of a random fact. Oh and I'm doing okay most the time and believing the sadness will pass.

Last edited:

Magalee

Hold on to hope
Last edited:
Hey first of all thanks for the tag @Innocent Forever ! ^^
Also @Zambee123 is going to have to make a real lot of tea for everyone lol XD

Now this party don't start till @Shannew walks in.

Random fact : The sun makes up almost 99% of the mass of our solar system.

Im not doing well at all but im not in touch with my feelings so i guess im fine.

Here's a cute cat pic
View attachment 1716

Wish you a good day/night reader!

Lost

Staff Alumni
Putting me on drinks duty is like asking the cookie monster to guard cookies, nether the lessh I shallsh not letsh you down! *hic*

Also Lu as bouncer?? Looks like I'll be making my entrance through the bathroom window then.

@anyone can give give me a leg up.

EDIT: Forgot the random fact hmm.. Okay In the UK, it is illegal to eat mince pies on Christmas Day! Santa is a very naughty boy!

Last edited:
I had to take notes, it' to hard to remember everything!!!

View attachment 1713
Decorations, check.

Tag - sorry if any repeats: @YZO1R @OCDNihilism @AmboySlim @Spider @brightlight @Dave Dillon

How am I: been better but I'm working on it.

Random fact: If you mouth the word "colorful" to someone, it will look like you're saying "I love you."

View attachment 1715
Random image.....

All done! Have a great day everyone!:)
*mouths the word colorful to you* :p
Also your decorations are very colorful. I like it!

Zambee123

Awh @Innocent Forever thanks for the tag (and @cruelworld :p) Big hugs to everyone
I am honoured to be on Tea duty, I'm going to educate you good folks with the best tea in the whole wide world & you can even have a Jaffa while you are at it
Oh and lmao, don't worry it wont run out I have it on tap :o
@GildedFlowers you ready to bring the goats heads and spice things up a bit ;)
@Haxord & @Professor_Spiff come join
View attachment 1719

Last edited:

yozhik

@Jack D :) <-- invite to the party
This is my decoration...a Soviet safety poster that says 'Don't walk on the fish' . I just like it lol, my sister's the one who's good at interior design.
View attachment 1720

I'm a little anxious today because I have therapy tomorrow and I have to bring some sketches but I'm generally okay...random fact...um Pythagoras (of the Pythagorean theorem) led a weird cult that worshipped numbers and people who entered couldn't talk for five years to prove they would keep the math secret?

When you need a breather, have a walk in bluebell woods. @JDot @graying
View attachment 1721

Random fact. It's national poetry day in Ireland,
My party piece a poem,
Pixie Seeds
I scattered a handful of wild bird seed at twilight
Next morn' to my utter delight
Wild birds
Had they grown overnight?
Like the beanstalk from the mind of my child
Imagine
Seeds with little birdies inside.