Jim's Cafe Thursday 27th August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Hi SFers *grouphug2

Thought I'd open the cafe this morning as I found the keys lying around and I haven't done it in a while.

No theme, no questions, just a chilled cafe for a laugh and a natter.

Tell us about your day, plans for the weekend, how you're feeling, a joke, a song, a story... whatever you feel like sharing :)

I brought along some breakfast for us all

A-variety-of-foods-from-a-breakfast-buffet-on-a-table.jpg

GettyImages_1125707333.0.jpg

shutterstock_302597297.jpg

202003261751151698_Does-drinking-tea-cure-coronavirus_SECVPF.jpg

gn-gift_guide_variable_c.jpg

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
I'm not up to much today. I have a GP appointment this afternoon but nothing else planned. I might pop down to see my mother as I haven't seen her for a week and she gets grumpy if she thinks I'm ignoring her. I might mow the lawn too if it's dried out enough after all the rain we've had - It's beginning to look like a jungle.

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Thanks for opening the cafe...and all the scrumptous food & drinks...is it Friday yet?...lol.

Not up to anything special today...just work...weekend event will be taking dog to get her shots...so hoping the anticipated cool down happens as have to wait in the car in the parking lot with all others there to do the same...so thinking ear plugs may be needed as know she will bark seeing all the other dogs in cars...

wishing all a great Thursday and hope all are safe in the path of Laura....

tagging @Bergerac @Shadowlands @JMG @mpk @pooky 2kira @nobodyknows71 @Innocent Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00