Jim's cafe Thursday 30th June 2016

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Petal, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good morning folks,

Nice and bright here with no rain for once, how is the weather at your end? What is for brekkie?
    I am feeling poorly if I'm honest, feeling low in myself. I hope things improve soon.
    Got my e-cig on the go and might take a morning walk to get out of the house.
    Hope you all have a fantabulous day =)
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Morning folks. I hope and wish everyone has a safe and nice day. With our own struggles we must try to live our lives the best we can as life itself us important. We all struggle but remember if you can smile a little it's very self-mediating to help other realise that life matters. You have one life so enjoy this life as moments pass and cannot be recaptured or relived.
  3. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Good morning lovely people!

@Petal hope you feel better soon
    @Unknown_111 thanks for the inspirational words this morning

I am procrastinating currently. I need to go and amend 100 or so records in the back end of the website at work which sounds DULL so I am avoiding it. And certainly need a second cup of tea before that commences.

Hope everyone has a sunny and productive day!
    DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

5. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Maybe my friend will come today. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much in case that doesn't happen. It should be a good day either way though. Supposed to be significantly warmer than yesterday, which was kind of chilly. I hope you all are able to do at least one thing you enjoy today.
  6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I went out and it was starting to get dark. I thought it wasn't too bad, but I was wrong. It suddenly started pouring so badly that it was flooding. Everything I was wearing got drenched, so did my purse. I couldn't see because water was covering my eyes, and couldn't breathe either. Luckily someone gave me a ride home, but I felt bad about soaking the seat, but she said that was ok. So yeah, that was invigorating...but maybe too much. lol
    DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  7. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Procrastinating. Had a productive Morning with medical appointments and calls to be crossed off to do checklist. Now i have to tackle cleaning my room and unpacking which ive been putting off for 3 days if todays Thursday....
  8. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

Hi all,
    Just getting by. Still worrying about my job but decided if it's in the cards I should start looking for another one. I can't change what's going to happen to me. Hopefully be happier this weekend. Canceled out on my Meetup camping trip - the water was unsafe for swimming. Now I have to find another opportunity to go camping somewhere else.
  9. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

I went for burgers and ice cream with my friend, and we did a little shopping too. Many good conversations were had. He thinks he'll be able to come see me at least one more time before I move. I was really happy because I introduced him to my favorite ice cream shop, and he loved it.