Jim's Cafe - Thursday 7th July

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Kid B, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Kid B

Kid B Well-Known Member

Up later today, woke 7.40am. Yesterday I had arranged with my social worker for a bed to be delivered to the new property. I went with a friend because I was carrying £50 and it is a rougher part of town, highlighted by the fact that as we waited, two uniformed police officers drove by in an unmarked car.

Okay so I waited and nothing happened so I rang the telephone number and a Chinese sounding woman answered. "Oh yes, sorry, could my husband deliver it tomorrow at the same time?". Grrr. I will miss some of the Germany v France match tomorrow now.

Earlier I went to a cafe with my SW for coffee and cake. I would like a coffee please. Yes but what coffee would you like. Espresso? Latte? Americano?

I just want coffee.

I decide on an Americano. Then she said. "And how would you like it, black, with milk, skinned, semi-skinned or cream..."

It's impossible to buy a cup of coffee anywhere anymore. It's like a science now. Next time I will order a skinny Gold Blend with a nutmeg topping and an umbrella. No wait, there's Starbucks...
  2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Good morning cafe peeps! Rainy rainy rainy here today! It was forecast so not really a surprise. Not managed to make a cup of tea yet - that is next on the agenda. Got a to-do list as long as my leg that I need to get on with so no distractions allowed today. Well... we will see lol

Hope everyone has a fantabulous day!

Cafe Special today is @NYJmpMaster 's famous omelette. Sadly he isn't up yet, so anyone wanting food right now will have to settle for leftover!
    iam likes this.
  3. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

I'm up late, again. I found a place where someone uploaded Finding Dory to a cartoon website. I didn't have my case manager appointment, but she told me she'd come to my room and get me when the meeting is going to happen. I hope it's tomorrow because I'm tired of waiting for it. I might wanna go out for a sandwich too at some point.
  4. iam

iam SF Supporter

Hey Freya,

I meant to thank you for adding me on here. I've not told my story yet but I will. It's not that amazing anyway. I've only been here a week but I feel a lot more positive already and my heart is full of love and admiration for you all.
    Thank You xx
    Freya likes this.
  5. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

I keep mixing up tomorrow and today when I'm up past midnight. I hope the appointment is today, actually.
  6. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

I feel awful. Dysphoric as hell and suicidal. And the worst part is that I was actually doing fine until a few minutes ago.
  7. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

I wish I would look forward to waking up in the morning. But it seems I never do. It is just another dreaded day.
    iam likes this.
  8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I went to the music concert today and had some good food. Came home and slept 3 hours but still tired. It's a rainy day so it's pretty lazy.
    iam likes this.