Jim's Cafe - Thursday, August 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
So nice to see the old format back.

Today started at 3:30 am as I fell out around 6 pm. Mostly due to an emergency blood pressure pill that does indeed lower BP but also makes me sleepy.

Hoping to make it to exercise class at 10:15. Its a class for older or disabled people (its free through my insurance), hard to keep up with the 90 year olds lol

Then this afternoon my insurance case worker comes to help me wade through the insurance mess. I really appreciate her and her help.

Not the song I was looking for, but a happy morning song, enjoy!

Angie

na-taya

today was busy birthday gift shopping then babysitting and now finally home.

I honestly feel like i have been pounded into the ground by a jack hammer and then just a little bit more. Exhaustion isnt even hitting the side when it come to explain how shattered i am.

please keep you fingers crossed i can get more than 4 hours sleep tonight!!!!!!

hope everyone else has a nice day, take it easy

FrainBart

Staff Alumni
Just popping by.

Woke up this afternoon, facing a moderate dilemma, whilst having a brew and smoke, and thought, Jim would know just what to say if he were with us, so that prompted my head through the door.
Night off today, but pulling a 6er, next week. Already called crazy for working 5 night shifts a week. Typical shift pattern there is 3 nights a week.

More time means more money, and as its miss Moo's birthday in a month I'll have more to spend on her

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Still trying to reach the guy about the room. My chances of being able to move in before school starts are slowly slimming, and this time, it's not really my fault. I wish he'd answer me. This is making me feel really anxious and sick.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Didn't really do anything today. Just slept for a long time. I think I am just really stressed about things.

cymbele

SF Supporter
Getting a job offer in a few days. Not sure if I want to take it but the manager is a friend and I am not happy where I'm at -I've been afraid I'd get laid off.
the only problem is that the benefits are not great and I need the protection of benefits. And If I turn it down it puts me in the position of anxiety and constant high stress. But if I take the job I will be stuck in a small company and declining work skills. But I could retire there (about 8 years) but if I stay where I'm at I'd be protected as far as benefits go but will probably have to go looking for another job in that 8 year period. But the new job is significantly lower pay but I could live on it. O it's nice and not nice to have this problem. I'm scared.

Brian777

Safety and Support
SF Artist
SF Supporter
Hey everyone, been a stressful couple days. We had a tornado touch down less than a quarter mile from my house. Fortunately it didn't damage my place, but the next street over there was lots of houses damaged and trees down, they had to close down the street to clear the debri. It's amazing how quickly things happen that can change your life, I felt so bad for the people effected. My wifi, tv and phone were out for about 12 hrs but I consider myself really lucky.
Hope everyone is doing well
Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00