Jim's Cafe - Tuesday 14 August 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi2016

šŸ¦© Now a flamingo, not a kiwi šŸ¦©
SF Pro
Good morning all...god haven't thought about wiffle ball in decades...nor creamsicles either...will take a pass on financial awareness as that is too depressing for words...lol...
so plans for the day getting a haircut, therapy and torts class tonight...not very exciting...
....you reminded me of other summer fun when was a kid...bubbles
and slip & slides...

wishing all a great Tuesday :)
tagging @Angel368 @charley spring @magiclynx @Karmitkurmit @na-taya @Kira @may71 @nobodyknows71 @LonelyHiker @mpk...

Sevven

Listen here --- YOU come work this gig and sniff up this barnyard for 8 hours and then tell me I'm a whiny bitch. This place might as well be surrounded by goats and sheep. That are pissed on.
At least they aren't pissed off. And sharing your space. Ha.
2 things - anyone see the Perseids lately?
And, here's this "anti anxiety coloring book" page a lady I know colored with sharpies.
View attachment 13430
Have my second session with a new therapist today and tomorrow I have a kid starting school for the first time. Nervous. I Should color!

Sevven

We were watching them a couple of nights ago - I think he got pissed off with me squealing "Look! There's another one!" every time I saw one. :p
So magical though :)
Well screw him then. Lol. That's magnificent!
Also, I just noticed your... "title." What's the best drink recipe?? Top 3. Gin and juice is the bee's knees!

Mylife

Hello family ā¤ļø I love the term ā€œbees kneesā€ such a wonderful throw back :)

Today I am kinda here kinda not-my dogs have been sick so a full nights sleep hasnā€™t happened in a few days-and I feel it today. So naps between steam cleanings-and boiling chicken and rice for them-organic pumpkin as a prebiotic until we can get to the vet tomorrow-so finances that were already in the dirt will be digging down to China after the ā€œget dogs wellā€ visit tomorrow. It happens but I hate seeing my dogs ill so it is worth the debt. I hope everyone is doing well and focussing on something positive today. (((Hugs))) and ā¤ļø To you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00