Jim's cafe Tuesday 17th November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Heeeey everyone! Welcome to Jim's cafe! How are you doing? What are you up to today? It seems so close to Christmas now. How are you feeling about it? I'm sooo excited. I have most of the shopping and gifts done, just need to wrap them and send all you lovely peeps lovely cards... here's a nice tune for you today...A classic from Gareth Emery.

Where does your self-worth come from?

What should be the goal of humanity?

Do you like where you live?

What company do you despise most?

Will we ever discover extraterrestrial life?

What hobby do you spend the most time?

Have an awesome day everyone and be kind to yourself, please smile, relax and chill for the day if you can and include some self care :)

Legate Lanius

N/A
To be able to offer free and painless exit options for everyone. Shout out to the absolute legend Philip Nitschke.
Nope, severely overpopulated.
My own. If you're talking about business, then all of the companies that "advance" "technology".
No.
Just started playing apex legends, I'm also trying to get through the 200 Naruto episodes (not to mention shippuden).

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
Yes, I love Christmas - I wish every^day_could~be=>(full of 'peace & harmony!'). . :D
Like your song selection, too... Very Uplifting & motivational- ; )
Onto the "?'s.!" ;)..~
Where does your self-worth come from? ahh..?

What should be the goal of humanity? umm!..

Do you like where you live? I used to: (I don't any more!). . . :/

What company do you despise most? huh?.?

Will we ever discover extraterrestrial life? Already have! :D

probably the guitar (& vocals); though since I don't ever think of them that way (though that's what they are, I guess~). . I used to watch a lot of film- & read / occasionally write: don't really do much of those anymore; seriously! ...;) mostly mindless activities, I suppose-

Dots

Misknown Member
I'm feeling... numb about Christmas. Not up to much, just trying to get through another lonely night.

China.

I don't know. though I suppose our collective natural goal is to survive & with that, I think our natural goal should be to care for the earth.

Parts of it.

n/a

*stares into crystal ball... sees reflection* yup.

writing.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
It's just been a weird year, so it doesn't seem all that exciting to me.

Other people, I need to work on that though.

To make things better and not worse.

Yeah, it's not too bad.

The ones that treat their employees like crap.

Who's to say we already haven't?

Watching movies.

foreverforgotten

Quiet Observer 🦋
SF Supporter
TY @Champagne you are awesome *hug 💙

where does your self-worth come from?

- probably helping others. Idk if thats a great place to keep it.. I struggle the most with self worth. I have no tangible evidence of it.

- live and let live. Don't force opinions and ideologies down others throats (religion). Just chill.

- keep the opinions seperate from facts. Don't believe things unless you research them first.(misinformation spreading)

- let's talk to each other IRL more. Hang out. Less texts. Less phone. More person to Person. Let's reply to people when they try to get to know you..( I'm guilty of this too sometimes) so many wasted potential friendships..because of getting ignored.

- yes. Its cool. [[ Its safe. ]] safe area.

-Amazon, Tesla, Disney, Adobe, Apple

- we are them. jk idk lol. I think not.
Weird time wormholes though..perhaps.. I definitely think they exist. Idk if we'll ever meet them though. Or perhaps we already have..just don't know it ^_-

- chores, taking care of mom, working job, drawing painting, dysfunctional eating/fasting, lofi chill hop music, reading manga,

-
On Xmas.. can't wait to get it over with. I have no one to celebrate with anyways. The only good thing about it is I can get extra pay at work. My mom is always at her sisters. I always try to work. And ignore it. But its hard because its Everywhere. for a whole month. Feels a bit suffocating. If I had friends I think I would really enjoy it though. Probably decorate lol. I'd live to give gifts. I used to send out cards. But...its wasted effort on my relatives... none of us are close..its an intensely lonely month.

Last edited:

PrincessPure

On a day that my outfit looks cute and I get complimented on smth and I make effort to study well, I feel worthy. Messed up as it sounds

Mind their own business and enjoy life

Denmark ♡ or scandinavia in general. NYC could also be a choice

None, why would I despise them? Out of jealousy?

Not that I have an idea, but it would be cool

Prolly watching TV series, or going to coffee shops. Sadly since this week, there are some serious restrictions and it will be even worse next week. I myself feel so sick today. Worried that I am one of the cases...

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Tysm for the tag @Champagne & for opening the cafe for today :) I tag @Kira & @Walker

It's an ok day for me so far, trying to just take it easy and not worry about things so much. I'm feeling ok about Xmas, but I agree with others that it feels kinda strange and outta place this year. Maybe that makes it more important than ever though, who knows. In any case I intend to make the best of it and just hope for the best. I have all my shopping done but I only buy for 3 people so my shopping is minimal thankfully. Looking forward to sending out cards in a couple weeks too :)
Hope you and everyone here has a nice day :) *hugHere's my answers to the other q's ;)

If I had lots of friends and a bf then it absolutely would prob. come from them. Since both of those things are pretty much non-existent in my life, I'm doin my best to somehow find it within myself but it is damn good at hiding to say the least. I struggle greatly with this for many reasons.

To do no harm to any living things, or anything period as much as possible. To help others in every way we can and show appreciation and gratitude for things as much as we can.

In some ways.

Don't think I really "despise" any companies.

I really want to believe that we will so I will say yes :)

Playing games.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Thanks for opening and for the tag @Champagne *hug

Christmas. I used to love Christmas when the my kids were children but now it just feels like too much pressure to make it perfect for people who just expect me to make it perfect without putting in any effort themselves. Forced and fake happiness.

Where does your self-worth come from
It comes from those I love which is probably why it's in such short supply. But it's something I'm working on.

To support and lift eachother up. To look after the planet for the next generations.

It's okay if a little bland. My friends are what I like the most about it and I'm so lucky to have them. But I've got itchy feet and would love to move away and have a new adventure.

Currently it's Virgin.

We already have our very own ET here @extraterrestrialone :)

Other than watching TV and eating chocolate it's probably crafting.

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
Heeeey everyone! Welcome to Jim's cafe! How are you doing? What are you up to today? It seems so close to Christmas now. How are you feeling about it? I'm sooo excited. I have most of the shopping and gifts done, just need to wrap them and send all you lovely peeps lovely cards... here's a nice tune for you today...A classic from Gareth Emery.

Thank you @Champagne for opening the cafe and the tag.

I love Thanksgiving. Yesterday I filed for Monday to Wednesday vacation days and Thursday and Friday are paid days off so I will have an entire week to do nothing but work on my lanterns. Well, on Monday I will probably work at a friends house. On Thanksgiving day I will get together with all of my siblings. It will be interesting to see if there is any reaction to my niece coming out as L or if everyone will support her or at least keep their mouth shut.

My self worth was severely damaged yesterday. I don't have any right now. I am going in to work today and going through the routine but it has no meaning to me.

The goal of humanity should be to care for those less fortunate.

I like where I live very much.

Goodwill. The ceo makes millions while the people stocking the shelves make nothing. Also Exxon. Doesn't anyone remember the oil spill?

No.

My Coleman lanterns and stoves.

460G Handy Gas Plant.jpg

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
On a day that my outfit looks cute and I get complimented on smth and I make effort to study well, I feel worthy. Messed up as it sounds

Mind their own business and enjoy life

Do you like where you live? Denmark ♡ or scandinavia in general. NYC could also be a choice

What company do you despise most? None, why would I despise them? Out of jealousy?

Will we ever discover extraterrestrial life? Not that I have an idea, but it would be cool

What hobby do you spend the most time? Prolly watching TV series, or going to coffee shops. Sadly since this week, there are some serious restrictions and it will be even worse next week. I myself feel so sick today. Worried that I am one of the cases...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00