Jim's Cafe - Tuesday 18th July

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmB

Absolute Peach!
Hi all! Thanks for the invite @shania

Hope you are have had a good day. I'm having an extra big night tonight. My youngest son is coming to spend the night for the first time. I gave him up in an open adoption, and have very much been a part of his life but tonight is his first sleepover. He's 12yrs old. This is enormous in the adoption world. It's an incredible honor to be valued and trusted enough for this to happen. I'm really looking forward to it.

Hope you all have a good evening.
This really brought a smile to my face, how amazing!! I'm so happy for you :D have fun

Sending hugs

Em

SinisterKid

We either find a way, or make one.
SF Supporter
Who does one have to see to get a decent cuppa around here? I will even accept a coffee if thats all thats on offer, but we do like our tea around these parts ;)

However, I digress methinks.

Goals for today.........and yes, the ship with no rudder had a couple of em......so there :p

Learn Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and a new blues riff on the harmonica and I managed em both so double :p:p

Sunday16

SF Supporter
Hmm, I don't know much about Harry Potter. I know, I know, don't judge me! :p
But that Butterbeer looks amazing @Lulabelle I'll have a pint of that, or maybe two! :D
My friend however did lend me her special wand so I'm bringing it to the cafe - you get a wish, you get a wish, you get a wish, you get a wish... well you get it! Here's some Cornish Pasties and Roasted Chicken to enjoy!
View attachment 2842 View attachment 2844 View attachment 2843

Oh yeah challenge... I will meditate tonight before going to bed.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
I am not doing so great, to the point where I am thinking of going to the hospital. But I have always wanted to go to Hogwarts, so I will hang out here until I figure out what I'm doing.

Thanks for the butterbeer, @Lulabelle! That always sounded so good in the books, and I was sad I never got to try it.
Same with the chocolate frogs, @shania.

Ladybug19

Thank you for the invite @shania.
I enjoyed everyone's post. Sorry I didnt see this before I left this morning. I did set myself 4 goals. None of which were for relaxing. So I'll need to work on that. Going to the lake this weekend would be a nice goal. Swimming and canoeing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00