Jim's Cafe Tuesday 1st December 2020 💓

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
L
Thx4inv

Favorite shop is the liquor store at the moment. I don't like celebs and will not talk about them. My pet peeve is people talking about their romantic relationships. I have never had a partner. The only people that have told me that they love me are all first degree relatives.

Great questions, thank you so much.[/QU

Lol to favorite shop

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Which shop is your favourite shop and why? Bazaar, because it's exciting.

What is your favourite perfume/cologne? Alien

Who do you think is the most attractive celebrity in the world? grumpy cat.

What is your pet peeve? social status and people shallow enough to adhere to it.

If your partner was an animal what animal would they be? Platypus.

Who was the first person to ever tell you I love you in your life that you remember? Probably my mom... if we're talking romantic, Andres at 14 yrs old.
I like the bazaar atmosphere too or is that the name if the store, ha? 🤷‍♀️

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey all! Hope you all are doing great!!! Welcome to December, its been a rough year for many of us but let's hope for the best for 2021!!

Please share any resolutions you are thinking of adding to the list for 2021!! I have already given up many things this year, so I'm happy with that! :)

View attachment 40709 View attachment 40710 View attachment 40711

Some questions for your peeps. Be honest you dig them ;)

Which shop is your favourite shop and why?

What is your favourite perfume/cologne?

Who do you think is the most attractive celebrity in the world?

What is your pet peeve?

If your partner was an animal what animal would they be?

Who was the first person to ever tell you I love you in your life that you remember?

View attachment 40712 View attachment 40713

Have a wonderful day everyone and month and stay safe, have fun and enjoy the festivities!!! 👍💗🤗
Tk maxx all the way

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Ty for the tag @Champagne & for opening the cafe today. Hope you have a nice day too! :)

I haven't really thought much about NYR (new year's resolutions) but I guess they will prob. end up being the same as they've been for years now which are: Lose weight, exercise more, eat better, be better, more balanced, healthier and happier, and oh hopefully go to California and see the things there I want to see.

Walmart cos it has the best prices on most things which is important to me.

Hmm hard to pick a fave perfume I have lots of them but I guess it would be either CK one or Dolce Vita.

Lol this is prob. way too obvious at this point (anyone who's ever looked at my avatar will know) but ya Mark Hamill for sure :) ❤ ❤ ❤

What is your pet peeve?
Far too many to list here but some things that bother me a lot are when people are arrogant, rude, spoiled, ungrateful and stuck up. Bad manners basically I guess.

N/A cos don't have a partner & prob. never will, whatever though could be much worse I know.

Who was the first person to ever tell you I love you in your life that you remember?
I think my ex might have said it at some point but pretty sure he was just saying it & didn't mean it. Anyway considering some people never even hear it in a fake way I know I am lucky to have just heard it from any non-family member man period.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Hey all. I'm taking a break from packing for my move today. Thanks for the tag @Champagne
I don't tend to make New Year's resolutions. I guess I find them kinda cheesy. If I would make some, I'd probably resolve to lose some weight, practice French more, and tell the girl I like about my feelings for her.

Probably some kind of food store, but nothing specific comes to mind.
Don't use it.
Son Heung-min and Paulo Gazzaniga.
1606827576560.png
1606827054481.png
What is your pet peeve?
Bad grammar/spelling
Don't have one. So a unicorn or something?
Outside of family, probably a best friend. Romantically, my ex that I dated for one month near the end of high school.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
"Fnac" in Belgium, France and perhaps some other countries, not sure. It's a big multimedia chain, with CDs, books, also games, computers, phones, etc. I like it for the first two. ;)

I liked Hypnôse by Lancôme as a teen. I also like Velvet Orchid by Tom Ford, but it's beyond my budget, lol.

Simone Simons. But she's mostly very talented, huh.

Simone1.jpg Simone2.jpg

What is your pet peeve?
When people assume instead of listening.

My mom, I guess. I don't think my dad ever said it, he suggested it in another way at best, lol. Not that I mind, I'm the same in that regard.

Last edited:

foreverforgotten

Quiet Observer 🦋
SF Supporter

- Lowes (home fixing stuff, Plants and garden)
- Blicks art supplies
- Dollar Tree

-nag champa, jasmine or gardenia

- hmmmm. Honestly I thought I was asexual for a long time. Long hair does a lot for me, men and women. Usually darker skin guys/girls. Long hair. That's hard to find in men apparently.

What is your pet peeve?

- My sister. Cut throat people. People looking down on me for not having confidence. Christianity.

- don't have one..no idea.

My dad. My ex best friend( as a friendly way)

Przym

Amazon. Has almost everything and ships quickly.

I don't wear any.

Mads Mikkelsen.

What is your pet peeve?

At this point? Hearing any signs of life outside my bedroom.

N/A

My mother.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Thanks for opening and for the invite @Champagne *hug

I try not to make New Year resolutions as I never stick to them and just disappoint myself. But next year (like the last three years!) I'd like to lose weight. And have an adventure.

Can I cheat and say Etsy? ;)

What is your favourite perfume/cologne
Black Orchid by Tom Ford. I spend so little on beauty products so this is my one extravagance. I allow myself one bottle a year.

Who do you think is the most attractive celebrity in the world
Robert Smith in his younger days (although I still wouldn't say no).

What is your pet peeve?
I have so many. Noisy eating, eating with mouth open, dirty fingernails, bad spelling (my spelling is awful but there's always a dictionary), inconsiderate drivers, bad manners and beetroot.

A sloth

I don't think anyone has ever said that to me. Maybe my kids did when they were little but I can't remember them saying it. My parents never did, nor has my husband.

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Hey @Champagne good afternoon, past present or future! all three even!
Please share any resolutions you are thinking of adding to the list for 2021!!
mine for this year is only to stay steady on the course i’m presently on and to not worry if it seems to be going a bit slower than anticipated. slow is not too big of a deal. i’ll just keep at it with the constant thought that i will reach my goal very soon.

now for the kuse!

Which shop is your favourite shop and why? hmm, presently i think i have no favorite shop! i actually wish i did have one. i’ll let you know if one comes to mind.

What is your favourite perfume/cologne? i don’t really like perfume and cologne. some are better than others but i don’t know/remember them by name.

Who do you think is the most attractive celebrity in the world? “attractive”, like beauty comes and goes and who is to say which when and why. sandra and betty and the others above are pretty attractive but not the most to me... still, i can’t say. the feeling only lasts until its gone...

What is your pet peeve? bicyclists who don’t give a **** about pedestrians and attempt to ride as close to pedestrians and as fast as possible in order to show perhaps their contempt for the world and that they come first and foremost because their mode of transportation is supposedly green... and also the bicycle industry that thinks strobe head and tail lights are a good idea.

If your partner was an animal what animal would they be? what is a partner anyway? let alone what animal they are! siegfried and roy were partners and their tigers were animals and partners too! even if thinking about my partner, if i let my imagination go i doubt i’d still be able to answer this one...

Who was the first person to ever tell you I love you in your life that you remember? my wife. quite reservedly and elusively!

Hey, there’s 🌞🌞🌞 today!!!

I love tiger and cath kidson

i have a burnt marshmallow and leather jacket perfume

britney spears

What is your pet peeve?
mean people

a bear

myself

Livelife

SF Supporter
Wilkinson's Tea shop in Norwich, its just a lovely place.

I dont have one, I dont use any.

A young Scarlett Johansson was a definite contender for this, and many more names come to mind, but for my money, Rachel McAdams takes the top slot. She isnt sex on legs or anything, but she is perfect (watch About Time (2013) and tell me otherwise.

Idiot who think they are smart. They drive me fucking mental.

The Dodo. Look all you want, you wont find a Dodo anywhere.

My mum, and I dont think anyone else has ever told me that... how sad.
Rachel McAdams is a beauty and was wonderful in that role.....a favorite movie of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00