Jim's Cafe - Tuesday 23rd August

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by baywasp, Aug 23, 2016.

1. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

We're starting this late today. Too late for breakfast. I just had some eggplant and beef for lunch, which was pretty good, and that got me thinking that we should have stir-fry today in the cafe, if anyone else cares to join me.

Even though I've had good food and drinks, today hasn't been the best. I got lost and ended up on the wrong bus heading out to see the first room. Because of this, I was late. I hate being late. The guy was understanding about it, but I feel bad. The place itself wasn't quite what I expected, but I could live there. I'm wasting time on Starbucks wifi while waiting to take another bus to my next spot. But that's not for hours. I hope I really like the next place and can get it before someone else does.
    calvinandhobbs likes this.
  2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Afternoon all.

I am eating my lunch at work. Yum. Deep fried pickles. :p

I have peer support group later and then grocery shopping :)
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Didn't do much today. Wanted to sleep more, but that damn fly kept landing on my face :p Hope I can get some sleep tonight.
  4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Boss pissing into my cereal bowl at work today. Definitely glad hes not stuck with me rest of shift as hes out of the area.

Hurry up T hours and t minutes lol
  5. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

15 more minutes to gooooo before I'm sprung loose from this jail til tomorrow another workday.

Thinking of getting wings as its wing Tuesday and I keep putting it off.
  6. calvinandhobbs

calvinandhobbs Well-Known Member

Got out. Bought a shoe rack and necklace stand. Oh, and t towels . Talked to 2 kids. So... A good day.