Status
Not open for further replies.

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi guys and gals. I hope you're all feeling great and enjoying the day 💓

Some fun questions for today...

• Have you ever been on a blind date? (Go on, tell all...)
  • What is the worst pickup line you have ever heard?
  • What is your favorite celebrity scandal?
  • What is the worst present you have ever received and why?
  • What is the worst advice you have given?
So Tuesday is here, plans for today or just chilling with furry slippers and netflix like myself :D

What does 'beautiful' mean to YOU?

View attachment 38793 View attachment 38794 View attachment 38795

To me, beauty is in everyone no matter what sex, race, religion, colour, size, looks. Everyone holds beauty just by being themselves in my humble opinion. Beautiful is a vague term, you can find beauty in anything and anyone, I asked this because I see beautiful souls here even on SF every day, others helping others with compassion with zero judgement on anything that defines beauty. So much care, loyalty and patience. You are all very special people. 💖

View attachment 38796 View attachment 38797

@ShyGuy @may71 @cymbele @Lane @Kiwi2016 @Human Ex Machinae @MisterBGone @Inya @RCee @StrangeRanger
Happy Tuesday!
Beauty is the internal gorgeousness. Loyalty, genuineness, care.

Never dated and don't generally register flirting or pick up lines. I just think people are being genuine and treat them as such although sometimes I'm uncomfortable with guys, I think it's when they are doing that. Don't follow celebrity gossip...

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
  • Have you ever been on a blind date? (Go on, tell all...) Yeah and it lasted less than a minute, she didn't approve of smoking or alcohol and when she first clapped her eye on me, I had a pint in one hand and ciggie dangling from my mouth.
  • What is the worst pickup line you have ever heard? Do you like toast?
  • What is your favorite celebrity scandal? The one involving former British Prime Minister, David Cameron and a dead pig's head.
  • What is the worst present you have ever received and why? A wing collared shirt. The hell is a 16 yr gonna go around wearing that?
  • What is the worst advice you have given? Might need to takke legal advice before answering this one *shh

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
No, no blind date. I don't have enough friends to set me up on one :P
So, so many. Not even sure I can think of "the worst" one. I guess I'd have to say starting off a conversation with someone you don't know with them telling you that you're sexy is one of the worst because all that does is make me think you're just trying to get into my pants. That said, using the words "pretty" or "cute" or "beautiful" instead of sexy would have a different impact. But a comment on the way I look is still not a good way to start things out. I'd rather you be interested in my mind instead.
I don't really care for celebrity gossip.
Clothes from my mom that she originally got for herself, they didn't fit her, so she decided to give them to me and made it seem as though she bought it specifically for me. And they weren't to my taste at all.
I don't think I give bad advice, unless I'm purposely trying to sabotage you.

StrangeRanger

Just Another Heathen
Thank you @Champagne & @MisterBGone!! A very strong message today Champagne... I thuink we all needed to hear such a wholesome piece, we forget how infinite & unique we are! Thank you for your wisdom 🏵

No never actually! I've had friends try to set me up but I never have wanted to be a made a fool. Usually the people they've tried to set me up with aren't the best options they discover down the line as well thank goodness.
Too many. One of the worst I think Ive heard is "Are you from China? Because I'm 'China ta get your number'" Made me absolutely cringe! They all usually do haha
I dont have a favorite scandal. Either they make me shake my head or question humanity & serious morality. I hear about them all the time, they grind my gears.
Always presents meant for my sister. It always hurts when that happens, my parents do it every year. She basically gets double the stuff if I can't find a use for it. I'm usually pretty grateful but my parents dont really go out of their way to figure out who I am as a personality & what I like.

Truly I don't know, I've never had my advice complained about. Maybe some advice I've given to myself over time. That's one I'll have to brainstorm.

& what does beauty mean to me? That's hard because I think theres a multitude of definitions, especially looking into perspective. To me beauty is in genunity, in truth, kindness, expression & so much more kept in our hearts souls & minds. In who we are on the inside & the little things. I think we get too distracted by surface & facade. Beauty can truly come in many different lights

Last edited:

foreverforgotten

Quiet Observer 🦋
SF Supporter
Thank you @Walker for the tag. The formatting might be messed up because i have to edit it on my phones notepad lol. No computer.

Hope everyone has an acceptable to excellent day today. 🖤 *hug ---

Q:Have you ever been on a blind date?

No..dont think id be into that.. Not doing dating in general right now. I need to close this chapter of my life first.

Q: What is the worst pickup line you have ever heard?

If Covid 19 doesn't take you out, can I? lol

Q: What is the worst present you have ever received and why?

Dried salmon jerky..

a cousin when was 15 knew I was into manga and anime. bought me a sailormoon hentai doujinshi on accident 😂 i didnt bring it up...loll

Q: Tuesday is here, plans for today or just chilling with furry slippers and netflix like myself ?

take a bath. eat food. Brush teeth. Sleep. Basically the things I've been avoiding all week. (I hope.... )

Last edited:

Inya

babaya gayolera
Thank you for tagging me @Champagne

Have you ever been on a blind date? (Go on, tell all...)
Hell no. I'm not sure I've ever been on a 'normal' date.

What is the worst pickup line you have ever heard?
All of them. I've never heard one that would work on me other than make me laugh out loud.

What is your favorite celebrity scandal?
I don't care about celebrities.

What is the worst present you have ever received and why?
I've received many totally useless or inappropriate gifts given out of some kind of obligation. The winner would be a barbie birthday cake from then boyfriend. One single look at me is enough to know there’s absolutely nothing Barbie-ish about me.

What is the worst advice you have given?
I don’t know. From my experience most people ask for advice just to confirm what they already decided to do. My advice would be too realistic and not sugar coated, that’s why they don’t ask me for it.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Clothes from my mom that she originally got for herself, they didn't fit her, so she decided to give them to me and made it seem as though she bought it specifically for me. And they weren't to my taste at all.
We have the same mom. :D
She still does it.......... *facepalm Even though I must have told her a million times by now that I don't want any clothes, ever, no matter if she meant it as a genuine gift or not.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hello :) Not many interesting answers today, I believe...
No, that sounds like my worst nightmare. However, my best friend did try once to set me up with her boyfriend's best friend, as if she didn't know me better... I spent the whole evening looking at literally anything else as the poor guy was trying to get my attention and I didn't get it. Not fair to him that she chose 'me' of all people. *facepalm
Ehh, I've heard some gross things that would qualify (like "I really want to ... you.", as in the first thing they tell me - honesty appreciated, no thanks.) but I can't remember actual pick up lines. I'll try to think...
I don't know any, and I'd certainly not have a favourite one, lol. They usually annoy me, if anything.
Well, I got this device to reduce wrinkles. *huh I'm really trying to be nice, so I hope I'll try it someday, but it's soooo not my thing at all... For now it's been collecting dust.
I'm not sure I would know it was bad advice cause I always try to be genuine and believe in what I say, but it's very probably happened.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I'll try not to get into a long essay about this, because I totally could, and I drank coffee, which makes me chatty...

I'm not sure what "beauty" really is to me. I know that I find people beautiful without ever seeing them, so it can't be looks, and seeing them always makes it better. I know I find some people beautiful that others might see as having bad/ugly personalities, too. And I don't just mean the "bad boys and girls", I mean all people. ^^

I always try to bring out the beauty of a person, no matter what they do, how they talk, their background... These are all superficial things, what they want to portray, or they simply have never learned to portray anything better... but once you dig deep enough, you just see it. Real beauty.

Last edited:

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
We have the same mom. :D
She still does it.......... *facepalm Even though I must have told her a million times by now that I don't want any clothes, ever, no matter if she meant it as a genuine gift or not.
Sometimes I feel as though she sees me as a doll she can dress up in whatever outfit she pleases. If I wear something she gave me (she has given a few nice things on occasion), she's like, "You look great in that!" And I get the feeling she also wants to add in "now that you're not fat anymore" to the end of that sentence...but I digress. And when I wear stuff that I got myself, she basically tells me I look like shit. Or if I used her actual wording, "like a bum". So only your taste in clothing makes me look good, never my own? Eat a dick. And those of you who have seen pictures know that my style isn't ugly. I don't wear ugly shit.

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
You’re beautiful 🤩 you’re beautiful 😻 you’re beautiful 😍 (it’s true. . ;))!~*•> & it’s time to face the truth: (Ruth!;);)_ I saw her face. In a crowded space (?...:) it s been a really long time since I’ve heard that one ☝️ twas quoting it with someone once on Facebook just like this (only that was well over ten years ago...;)—to bore u w/the! ;D :D

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
  • Have you ever been on a blind date? (Go on, tell all...). I don't date, hook up yes, but not date.
  • What is the worst pickup line you have ever heard? Me to the woman: You ready? Her: Yep!
  • What is your favorite celebrity scandal? I never pay attention to celebrities.
  • What is the worst present you have ever received and why? Not the worst but the funniest was a blow up doll that I got at work and displayed for all to see.
  • What is the worst advice you have given? Trust me, I know what I am doing. :)

Inanimate

Have you ever been on a blind date? (Go on, tell all...)

You may as well just set me on fire.

What is the worst pickup line you have ever heard?

Just what passes for a pickup line:

“So are you gay or...?”

What is your favorite celebrity scandal?

I don’t even have favorite celebrities.

What is the worst present you have ever received and why?

Ankle socks.

Because I wear shoes.

What is the worst advice you have given?

Don’t know. I’m not one to advise, let one receive feedback.

What does 'beautiful' mean to YOU?

Untainted in the face of darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00