Jim's cafe Tuesday August 9th

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by DrownedFishOnFire, Aug 9, 2016.

1. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Good Morning to all.

Today I made a breakfast spread of homemade bread, homemade butter and strawberry jam along with rhuarb/strawberry pie and banana bread plain and with walnuts and fresh fruit salad bowl.

Made a resolution to stay off FB for today and to put away my laundry that Ive been putting off the last two days.
    Jenumbra, Witty_Sarcasm and __d like this.
  2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Morning all.

@DrownedFishOnFire Yum pie. :)

Tuesday today. So already got groceries. I have work and peer support group later today. Really looking forward to the group. I am so predictable, I did the same thing last Tuesday. :p
  3. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Hello SF. Noon here and i've just rejoined the land of the living. Day off today and long sleep-in.
  4. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

What, no TEA? Fine, I'll make my own then :p

The bairn has gone home and all is quiet in grandads house. Its also very boring. I/we miss her terribly when she goes, especially after a sleepover. But like RCG, I have group therapy tomorrow which I also enjoy and get a lot out of, so its not all bad.

Hope everyone in and around SF is ok and having a decent day. Hump day tomorrow, then its all downhill to the weekend, or at least thats what our American friends keep telling me.
  5. __d

__d Active Member

Good afternoon everyone. I'm finally finishing a university assignment and that will feel good when it's done. My body and mind are okay and not giving me alarm signals. So I have some time to get to my work as well as to organise my life from operational to strategic level... or the other way round ;)
  6. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Ehmmmmm I hope you made tea for all the café peeps and not just yourself! It took until nearly 3pm today before I got a cup of tea. Absolute scandal. Who calls a meeting and has no tea?!!!
  7. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

When I make TEA boss, I make it by the pot and my pot is huge and I dont mean my belly!! So of course, it stands to reason there is more than enough to go around.

Did they make you drink that horrible wishy washy coffee type drink from a flask thats ends up luke warm and tastes like cats p**s? Or were you VIP and got Perrier Water? Fizzy water in a bottle, complete genius. And we all fell for it!
  8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Today was a good day. I went shopping and got some goodies. My mailbox was full today. I got my monthly cosmetics box, a gift from a friend, and an awesome dragon mug from another friend. I can't decide what my favorites are because I love them all. Just feeling very happy today.
    Jenumbra, DrownedFishOnFire and __d like this.
  9. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

I went to a Meetup celebrating August birthdays. Mine is up in a few days. It was nice but I wish to be in the crowd with people I know rather than more new people. But it was nice. And I'll probably go again (they celebrate birthdays every month). I celebrate not a year older but another year I made it without suicide. But it is nice to be remembered.
    Jenumbra and DrownedFishOnFire like this.
  10. DrownedFishOnFire

In defense to the tea folks I don't drink tea nor coffee. Bring on the diet cokes! Maybe bubble tea from a fusion cafe I would drink now and then
    __d likes this.
  11. DrownedFishOnFire

Oh by the way. 2 goals have been accomplished. Laundry put away and stayed off FB!
    __d likes this.
  12. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

still wasting time.
  13. __d

__d Active Member

Em, hi, it's tomorrow... when are we opening? I need a coffee please (no offence tea party friends)!
  14. __d

__d Active Member

Ah never mind, just had tea again