Jim's cafe - Tuesday January 26, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Ty everyone who's replied here so far & ysw for tagging ;)

What kind of cat would you want to be? Lion, tiger, panther?
Nah not a big cat lol just a regular tabby/house cat would be cool I think :) Thanks for asking ;)
Lol about what a thought bubble would be over an eagle, alligator/crocodile ha yup those all sound quite accurate I think :p

Found some more pix of animals also so just thought I'd post them here ;)

Eagle art :)

Some alligator/crocodile art I like (I find them less freaky when their mouths aren't open at least lol) :p

I like this one cos it looks sweet, innocent & funny esp. with it's lil dot eyes. . _ . ;) :p
crocart.png

Just think this \/ is hilarious :p More art from this author here if anyone is curious to see more (if anyone's fave animals are crocodiles, or even if they aren't they are funny & creative drawings anyway imo) ;) https://www.artfido.com/a-crocodiles-daily-problems-as-illustrated-by-japanese-artist-keigo/
Keigo-problems-of-a-crocodile-006.png

FlamingoWrangler

🦩🦩🦩🦩
Question #4 made me think about this—
I watched this random movie about a week ago. It was called The Lobster. Everyone has to pick an animal they want to be. (Find a mate in 45 days or you become an animal of your choice.)
this is why he chose the lobster.

The Lobster (2015) - Colin Farrell as David - IMDb
www.imdb.com › title › characters

David : Because lobsters live for over one hundred years, are blue-blooded like aristocrats, and stay fertile all their lives. I also like the sea very much.

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Thanks for opening and the tag @JMG.... a day late as always....

So to the questions
1. What is one of your fave animals?
Having had guinea pigs, hamsters, cats and dogs...have to admit can't just pick one as each was and is dear to my heart.

2. What is one of your least fave animals?
I really can't think of one in that way...but do have a healthy respect for those that could bite or eat me...lol...

3. Do you have any pets? If yes, what kind and how many? And if no, do you want any?
Yes have a dog...who is a 100 lb imp...she's 9 but thinks she's 2

4. If you could be any animal, what would you want to be?
I think it would be a bird as would just love to experience soaring through the sky and riding the wind currents

foreverforgotten

Quiet Observer 🦋
SF Supporter
Hey, JMG. Big Hug *hug

Favorite animal is dogs. I've always been a dog person - allergic to cats so as cute as I think they are, I could never share my home with one. My ex and I had a dog names Sputnik, and she was our baby. Very smart, and so friendly, always there to wag her tail and lick my face when I needed it the most.

Least favorite would have to be skunks. They're cute and seem friendly enough, but they can emit the only smell that makes me physically sick.

No pets right now. I live in an apartment that doesn't allow pets. Plus, I still haven't moved on after Sputnik passed away.

If I could be any animal, I'd have to say an eagle. As far as birds (and animas in general) go, they're the epitome of cool. They're so cool, and they don't even try to be. They just are. Perched on a branch, surveying the world beneath them, the thought bubble above them would say something like, "That's right. I'm an eagle. I'm soooo cool. You all know I am, Feel free to bask in my cool demeanor. You know you want to. Be jealous of me. All other birds who aren't me are."
Lol birds are fascinating. Bird Is the word 🖤

Dante

Git
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Thanks JMG for the animal pictures and the tag.

Red Squirrel, we share a common enemy in the grey ones (unless you work in IT or maintain powerlines you wouldnt believe how often squirrels nibble through vital cables) and I have always liked red as a colour
Humans and rats.
3. Do you have any pets? If yes, what kind and how many? And if no, do you want any?
I dont have any, I would LIKE a pet, but my dad always insisted that we couldnt have one growing up because he refused to look after it and didnt believe we would either, now I still do want a pet, but I'm unsure whether I would be able to adjust to having a dependant, I forget to water the plants all the time...
My dad now has a dog, and my brother has a cat, and I definitely prefer the cat, the dog is fun, but BLOODY HELL you never get a moment's peace.
Either a housecat or a Laysan Albatross. The cat for the comfort, food, shelter, pampering, freedom to roam etc, the Laysan Albatross for its long lifespan, flight, seafood diet and Hawaii habitat. (Oldest bird was over 50 when it died)

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
hey @JMG how’s this for late!

i’m just running through. my new intensive therapy program has me pretty busy plus there’s lots of etc too.

Qs

What is one of your fave animals?
most i guess. recently posted a wooly bear caterpillar. and a swallowtail butterfly and a warbler or two and a cardinal. oh yeah the skunk. there’s a hawk family in the park too and praying mantis is always on the list and lady bug. that nice kitty who befriended me. dogs. even @Lane ’s wild cats above! rhinos are pretty fascinating. hate to say it but termites wasps, etc. i’ll stop here but there are a few more...

the giant roaches that live here in our apartment...

3. Do you have any pets?
a cat!

If yes, what kind and how many?
all by herself she’s just one but she may consider herself in many roles so who knows.
And if no, do you want any?
one is plenty enough.

an earthling!

gunna be doing this for the rest of the day/night 🛸🛸🛸
but here... hoping everyone can find some of this 🌞🌞🌞

see you soon............... ... .

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter

Depends on whether for a pet or for supper. :) Cats and dogs are favorites but I am a fan of wildlife of all types.

Humans.

One cat here, so far.

Wolverine, they can be fun to watch to see what other animals will cut them a wide swath and not mess with them if the other critter can avoid the things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00