Jim's cafe Wednesday 11th November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey everyone, welcome to Jim's cafe. Hope you are all having a superb day!! How are you feeling? What are you up to?

Have a wonderful day everyone and live each day like its your last! *grouphug2

Nicki Minaj recently gave birth to a baby boy, I read on the news which reminded me of this song. I can't wait for her new songs to come out, she's so talented, not just about sex and drugs, but she has some amazing songs about life dreams and aspirations as well.

What “Old Person” Things Do You Do?

If You Could Have Your Own Reality TV Show, What Would It Be?

Would You Rather Never Use Social Media Sites/Apps Again Or Never Watch Another Movie/TV Show?

If You Were Given One Thousand Acres Of Land, What Would You Do With It?

What Would You Do With An Extra $1,000 To Spend Only On Yourself?

Would You Rather Have A Live-In Massage Therapist, Or A Live-In Chef?

Last edited:

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey everyone, welcome to Jim's cafe. Hope you are all having a superb day!! How are you feeling? What are you up to?

Have a wonderful day everyone and live each day like its your last! *grouphug2

Nicki Minaj recently gave birth to a baby boy, I read on the news which reminded me of this song. I can't wait for her new songs to come out, she's so talented, not just about sex and drugs, but she has some amazing songs about life dreams and aspirations as well.

Would You Rather Never Use Social Media Sites/Apps Again Or Never Watch Another Movie/TV Show?

Live in massage therapist!
20200618_133446.jpg

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Tysm for tagging me @Champagne & for opening the cafe for today! :) I think I can answer most of those q's so here's my answers then :)

One that showed people and animals all over the world doing heroic, positive, unconditionally loving kinds of things to each other. I don't think I'd actually want to be on it if I could help it...hmm wait, with the whole mask thing being so big right now maybe I could just always be wearing one of those, ya then it'd be fine lol. I'd be a very mysterious character on the show I guess. :p

Never use social media sites or apps again, definitely.

Build 3 very cool and unique houses on it (one for me, one for my mom & one for my friend so none of us ever had to worry about "where we would live" again) and then another building that would help as many unwanted animals and homeless people as possible. Half of it would be for people and animals to live together in and there'd be a section for just homeless people who had allergies to animals.

Ohh that'd be so awesome! :) Hmm ok I guess I'd get a couple pairs of docs cos I've wanted a pair of them for years. Would also get a really awesome & unique pair of Vans (not just the boring black ones like I see every other person wearing every time I go out lol) and a new purse cos mine is very old & crappy looking now. The rest I'd def. put toward paying someone to drive me to the places I want to see in California for sure :)

Chef cos then I'd be guaranteed to eat very healthy every day. To leave that completely in someone else's hands would be really excellent for sure. Esp. if they did the dishes after too cos when you don't have a dishwasher then washing dishes by hand really sux.

Livelife

SF Supporter

Have a wonderful day everyone and live each day like its your last! Thank you for the tag @Champagne

If You Could Have Your Own Reality TV Show, What Would It Be? spur of the moment.......yoga and meditation with children......

Would You Rather Never Use Social Media Sites/Apps Again Or Never Watch Another Movie/TV Show? If my world was perfect I'd stop both

If You Were Given One Thousand Acres Of Land, What Would You Do With It? Depends upon the kind of acreage....if forested etc. I'd preserve 999 acres and live on one. Maybe include sharing 100 of it with others that would caretake it. Protected animals would be part of the picture.

What Would You Do With An Extra $1,000 To Spend Only On Yourself? travel

Would You Rather Have A Live-In Massage Therapist, Or A Live-In Chef
for right now it would be a chef

Last edited:

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Thank you for tagging me @Champagne. She's talented and gorgeous. Waiting forceork to be over so I can have a drink and relax. Screenshot_20201111-151049_Messages.jpg

1) my Christmas tree's up. My friend told me only old ladies out their trees up this early.😆

2) camp. Try to get some animals to move in.

3) reality TV show. Life at bars, strip clubs, entertainers, customers, bartenders, owners, etc.

4) I'd give up social media, I'm that old

5) an extra $1000. Plan a getaway with a boyfriend or girls weekend.

6) massage therapist!

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I don't know, I think I mostly do typical stuff for my age, or maybe slightly older. ^^

Something educational perhaps.

Never use social media again. I already don't. :)

Sell it.

Travel somewhere.

I thought about this for way too long. I want both, nah! :D

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
well!!! its easy to answer the “old person” thing!!! been doing it til just a while ago this afternoon!!! dozing! i’m kind of groggy too. bet that could qualify also. I’m on the phone with CVS so i might be getting cranky also! i’ll be more alert in a while and then more appropriately thanking for the invite, Qs & café... c u soonnnn...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00