Jim's Cafe - Wednesday 3rd August

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Freya, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Good morning glorious café peeps!! I hope you are all good this morning!

I am determined to get through today without getting crabby or upset at work. Got a bit of a shorter day than normal today as I have a hair appointment. I never understand how my hairdresser managers to spend 3+ hours doing my hair - but I am at least prepared with a new book this time!

Today's breakfast special is poached egg on a toasted English muffin. And by "special" I mean that is all I am cooking so if you want anything else you will have to get it yourself... :p

Have a great day everyone!

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi folks. Please stay strong today as all of us are important and NEVER FORGET THAT. Whatever you are feeling please try to stay strong to the best of your ability and most important stay safe.

United we can conquer our fears togethers and sons of us will see the light. The darkness we suffer are our life battle scars. With these scars it what makes us today.

Be strong and brave. We don't heal alone but we heal together..!!!

Witty_Sarcasm, Brian777 and __d like this.
  3. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

My breakfast consisted of 3 chocolate digestives and not a cup of tea in sight to dunk them in. So eggs of any kind on muffin would have been a tremendous alternative. I was running late, needed a bath before going anywhere and that meant breakfast never got a look in.

Just going to toddle off and get me some fruit whilst its fresh and then read some more of your offerings here in SF forumland.

I hope you are all having a decent day so far and if anyone wants to meet for a coffee later, they are on me ;)

__d, Witty_Sarcasm and Brian777 like this.
  4. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

NO TEA?!!

I assume you are handing in your brit-card?

Brian777 and SinisterKid like this.
  5. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

@Freya Poached eggs sound great. My breakfast was a banana.

It is hot here today. I am doing my laundry.

Witty_Sarcasm and Brian777 like this.
  6. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey my brothers and sisters :) sorry for not being around as much as usual. Been having a struggle with depression and anxiety, my old nemesis, thought they'd gone but the crept up and took me down for awhile. I'm working on getting better and I think slowly but surely I'll beat them. Thank you for all the encouragement and kind words, they mean the world when your world feels dark and empty. Hope you're all doing well. Bless you my friends
    Brian

__d, Northern and Witty_Sarcasm like this.
  7. SinisterKid

You want it?
    Come get it!

Dare she wander the wild wastes of the North? Can she discover his hidden Lair? Will she stomach the Savaloy with pease pudding?

Tune in tomorrow for the next exciting episode........ddddddddats all folks.

Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  8. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

I'd love a good Scottish breakfast.....wae eggs, bacon, Heinz beans and fried tottie scones :) awe fried up in the auld frying pan ma Granny used tae huv :) noo that wiz a good breakfast lol oh ah almost forgot the fried black puddin

9. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Kinda not wanting to read part 2 of the cursed child book

10. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I had a good day. Did some shopping and spent time with my nephew. Called the video store back again and made it clear I would like to set up another interview. Hopefully my chances aren't shot.

__d and Northern like this.
  11. SinisterKid

Am I allowed to say how proud of you I am, or does it sound like I am patronizing you?

__d and Witty_Sarcasm like this.
  12. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

No, I think that's sweet of you to say. Thank you :)

__d likes this.
  13. ByePolar

ByePolar Anti-social Human Trying To Be Social

Well, I just lied to my family about my date. I don't lie about going, I lied about the girl I was going with. They don't like her. Too bad the date failed.

14. __d

__d Active Member

I am about to go to bed. It's seven minutes past yesterday. Hug you guys :)

15. ByePolar

ByePolar Anti-social Human Trying To Be Social

Night man.

__d likes this.
  16. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Did nothing, again. Just wasting my time. My sleep schedule is so messed up, too.