Jim's Cafe Wednesday 3rd August

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Good morning all
The weekend cafe will be held in space. We're going to join @Emerald Hyperion there. If you want to prepare.
For today
View attachment 3041
I guess I'll get up at some point. Watch some movies/scrapbook/go out with family. I appreciate holidays.
@walkerbait95 will bring food
@Imogen9 drinks
@Petal will be cleaning
@nobodyknows71 will be decorating with @Polly Anne
@Rockclimbinggirl and @Freya and @rabitt3434 will write us a rhyme.

Come join us @Lulabelle @Utopia123 @Wiltingone @Issa @Rebreb @shania @EmB @Fudgewobble @Kiwi2016
Bring everyone else along, and bring any food, drink, ice cream or decorations that you like

Today's challenge is to do 10 minutes of exercise (do I have to???), to post an image and/or song that you like, and to think of something you are grateful for.
I'll try do the hoop for 10 minutes later.
I'm grateful that, um, that I slept last night, for movies, for music, that calmer, for the people that believe in me.
Oh, the image/music. Will try do it later.

EmB

Absolute Peach!
Thank you for the invite :) i'll bring along @thelostintrovert @Clair and @Stijn

My exercise will be walking my dog. Ill take him along the canal today.

A song I like.. Ahh, so many! At the moment I'm loving Somewhere In Between by Lifehouse. I also love the cover of Tears In Heaven by Boyce Avenue.

Im grateful for my sister, music, this forum, my grandparents, my dog, and that I'm alive today. :)

Sending hugs

Em

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Well alas exercise didn't happen this am as prepping for job interview tomorrow...but speaking of which am grateful that I have an interview irregardless of how it goes...
like the idea of space....so friend of mine lives in one of these...very cool...

Favorite image....have to say...Monet's gardens....just seeing this image transports me back there...and so wish could be there as we speak...
View attachment 3045

Wishing all the very best for today...

Thanks for bringing the cafe right to my backyard this time!! Lmao.

I had planned to do some exercise, now I guess I sure have to. I will also be doing laundry and some heavy cleaning--that should count as my pre-exercise anyway right?
I am grateful for falling asleep better---still have to improve on the staying asleep, for getting a favourable reply to an email that I sent.

I am going to a party on Sunday. :) I was looking forward to it more about two weeks ago, but it's likely my last outing for a while, so I plan to make it count!

Vanquished

Thanks for the invite @Innocent Forever

I'm thankful for my amazing kids who continue to persevere and triumph through one of the most difficult years of their lives this year. Their lives we're turned upside down with their dads passing in May, but they're pulling thru!! I'm very proud of them although it hasn't been easy!!

I'm also thankful to have such a great support system to help me get thru this difficult time.

Rebreb

I'm grateful that I'm not the only one who thought it was Wednesday today.

I'll punch the punching bag for ten minutes today. It worked wonders yesterday for getting out my frustration and sadness about listing the house this week. It feels like I'm screaming but with my fists!

The artist Alex Grey... this one might as well be in outer space. I like to think that if we could become really, really, really small, we could fly in the giant spaces between our own molecules and it would be like space travel.
View attachment 3049

aaand space food

View attachment 3050

Here's a song I like, the band is from Belgium
for the space part, here i have a HR Giger painting
I'm grateful that I'm not the only one who thought it was Wednesday today.

I'll punch the punching bag for ten minutes today. It worked wonders yesterday for getting out my frustration and sadness about listing the house this week. It feels like I'm screaming but with my fists!

The artist Alex Grey... this one might as well be in outer space. I like to think that if we could become really, really, really small, we could fly in the giant spaces between our own molecules and it would be like space travel.
View attachment 3049

aaand space food

View attachment 3050
as long as that space food doesn't include soylent green, I will be happy

verdanta

Thanks for inviting me @Inya

I'm grateful for the revelationary dream I had last night, which has told me two things: 1) The things I'm doing currently are only causing me to run from myself. 2) I have the power to make difficult decisions that would be, although painful, beneficial to my growth as a person.

The ubermensch (Overman). A man who has overcome himself.

Will get to the exercise later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00