Jim's cafe (write a note!) - Monday 3rd August 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Tigress ♡

✮ You are worth it ✮
Staff Alumni
Morning everyone ! I hope everyone had a splendid weekend. I wasn't around for the pass few days as I don't not have a phone or laptop with me *hiding
Anyway, let's write notes for each other today !
For example,
IMG_1564.JPG
Okay so if @Blue Star sees my note and wants to write a note then he will have to choose another person (other than me) from SF to write to.
No hard rules. All you have to do is grab a pen or pencil and paper.Just be decent and kind and no hurtful words! :D
And also since @Nick says that it's Grab a Nut Day today... Here's a cute nut picture
AjarDiligentGoat-max-1mb.gif
Have a great day guys *grouphug2

Blue Star

IMG_20200802_194504.jpg

(In case it's hard to read)

Dear Kitten,

You are so kind with the nice compliments! I am very happy that my words touch your heart. Thank YOU for being YOU.

Sincerely, (Hugs)

Blue

(Oh Darn!! I was suppose to pick somebody else to write to, huh! Oh well. I wanted to write to you anyway, Kitten :)

I nominate @RCee to write to someone else

The Tigress ♡

✮ You are worth it ✮
Staff Alumni
View attachment 36072

Dear Kitten,

You are so kind with the nice compliments! I am very happy that my words touch your heart. Thank YOU for being YOU.

Sincerely, (Hugs)

Blue

(Oh Darn!! I was suppose to pick somebody else to write to, huh! Oh well. I wanted to write to you anyway, Kitten :)

love you Blue *hug

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Ty for tagging me @Kitten ^._.^ however I think I need to go out of here now I'm sorry but this is just too triggering for me right now, if I were to have a good enough cam to take a pic of a note I wrote I would definitely never single out only certain members here I would make it for ALL members of SF but that is just me. Actually no, no matter how upset I might be feeling about some things right now I am going to just type that note here now ok (like I said if I had a better cam I'd write the note & post it for others to see like others here have done, my writing really sucks anyway it's like the ugliest woman writing there could ever be imo) sorry it's not technically going with the way you said to do it but like I said it is better like this trust me you would not want to see how dumb & ugly my actual writing is.

TO ALL MEMBERS OF SF,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING HERE, YOU ARE SO KIND, CARING, POSITIVE, UPLIFTING, HELPFUL, SUPPORTIVE, ENCOURAGING, STRONG, BRAVE AND COURAGEOUS. I REALLY HOPE YOU SEE & KNOW YOUR TRUE VALUE AND WORTH COS YOU ARE ALL EXTREMELY AWESOME, WORTHY AND INFINITELY PRICELESS IN YOUR OWN UNIQUE WAYS. :) IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THAT TO BE TRUE ABOUT YOURSELF, THEN PLEASE AT LEAST BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY I BELIEVE THAT ABOUT YOU.
I WISH YOU ALL LOTS OF HAPPINESS AND THANK YOU AGAIN FOR BEING SO NICE :)
LOTS OF HUGS & LOVE TO YOU ALL, ALWAYS! :) ❤ ❤ ❤

SINCERELY, ME (aka JMG lol) ;) :) *hug*hug*hug

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Ty for tagging me @Kitten ^._.^ however I think I need to go out of here now I'm sorry but this is just too triggering for me right now, if I were to have a good enough cam to take a pic of a note I wrote I would definitely never single out only certain members here I would make it for ALL members of SF but that is just me. Actually no, no matter how upset I might be feeling about some things right now I am going to just type that note here now ok (like I said if I had a better cam I'd write the note & post it for others to see like others here have done, my writing really sucks anyway it's like the ugliest woman writing there could ever be imo) sorry it's not technically going with the way you said to do it but like I said it is better like this trust me you would not want to see how dumb & ugly my actual writing is.

TO ALL MEMBERS OF SF,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING HERE, YOU ARE SO KIND, CARING, POSITIVE, UPLIFTING, HELPFUL, SUPPORTIVE, ENCOURAGING, STRONG, BRAVE AND COURAGEOUS. I REALLY HOPE YOU SEE & KNOW YOUR TRUE VALUE AND WORTH COS YOU ARE ALL EXTREMELY AWESOME, WORTHY AND INFINITELY PRICELESS IN YOUR OWN UNIQUE WAYS. :) IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THAT TO BE TRUE ABOUT YOURSELF, THEN PLEASE AT LEAST BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY I BELIEVE THAT ABOUT YOU.
I WISH YOU ALL LOTS OF HAPPINESS AND THANK YOU AGAIN FOR BEING SO NICE :)
LOTS OF HUGS & LOVE TO YOU ALL, ALWAYS! :)❤ ❤ ❤

SINCERELY, ME (aka JMG lol);):)*hug*hug*hug
*hug10

RCee

View attachment 36072

Dear Kitten,

Sincerely, (Hugs)

Blue

Mmhmm you would haha I’ll send a note out when I get to school (they have fancy writing implements)
Y’all can understand chicken scratch cursive right??? Haha
Here have a picture of me relaxing in the meantime

8C058213-D31F-4794-BFA6-52ACA5FF9F35.jpeg

KindaOtiose

I don't have the facilities to easily produce a physical note right now so I'll just leave a virtual one.

Dear @1964dodge (or Mike),

Thank you for your "guardianship" of the "Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?" and the "Describe how you're feeling with only one word" threads. You do an amazing job supporting people there, including myself, even when you may be dealing with your own issues. You seem like such a selfless person.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00