Jim's Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get alot of what you say in My Story. Unfortunately I have a very nasty matrix in place . I'm not sure how to get rid of it. In fact I dont think I can and its some sort of punishment for a past life. I know that film you saw where the guy saw his arm off in a load of honeycomb rock . It was good. Interesting juxtaposition, horror and pain in all that honeycomb. Just goes to show golden things bleed as well!!

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
In fact I dont think I can and its some sort of punishment for a past life.
i can relate to this!!! it might even be true but after much work, i believe i’ve arranged for myself, selfpardon. things are quite different now from how it was when i first posted in “my story”. things can change and get bettter.
I know that film you saw where the guy saw his arm off in a load of honeycomb rock . It was good. Interesting juxtaposition, horror and pain in all that honeycomb. Just goes to show golden things bleed as well!!
i only was telling half the story when mentioning the rock and limb. but here too, i think i’ve found a way to rise above the horror.

hey hoping to see you in the café next door. its a nice place!! 😊

Sorry the Golden suggest's a kind of superiority, I didnt join this to feel superior. I joined this forum to help save my life if possible. . I think the honeycomb bleeding sounds better. Thanks for cheering me up on a very challenging day. You know when it gets accumulative and difficult. The pain has been so frequent that I can't allow the healing energies to have any real effect and affect. Have you heard of the term Heka?
The disruption of Heka to an egyptian has profound traumatic consequences. The disruption of heka for an essene has profound traumatic consequences. I was forced to connect with a sita, again the disruption of that alignment can have serious traumatic consequences. Its like deheading a beheading and it hurts, it hurts alot. Enough of me now! because I can be there for others like you did for me !

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Sorry the Golden suggest's a kind of superiority, I didnt join this to feel superior. I joined this forum to help save my life if possible. . I think the honeycomb bleeding sounds better. Thanks for cheering me up on a very challenging day. You know when it gets accumulative and difficult. The pain has been so frequent that I can't allow the healing energies to have any real effect and affect. Have you heard of the term Heka?
The disruption of Heka to an egyptian has profound traumatic consequences. The disruption of heka for an essene has profound traumatic consequences. I was forced to connect with a sita, again the disruption of that alignment can have serious traumatic consequences. Its like deheading a beheading and it hurts, it hurts alot. Enough of me now! because I can be there for others like you did for me !
hey, drop me a line or post a thread if you ever want to talk. i’m around here a lot and many others are often around too. happy to have met you. hoping to hear more of what you were speaking about. 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00