Jim's lazy Sunday cafe 14th June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

shattered dreams

My scars are healed, doesnt mean the pain is gone
  • What is the silliest thing you have heard people say about you? ...
  • Nothing comes to mind...

• Do you have any ridiculous goals in life? ...
  • No
  • What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done? ...
  • While in Las Vegas, my girlfriend and I were just driving
  • down one of the strips when we saw a helicopter that
  • was giving 15 minute rides over the whole city.

• What cartoon do you still like to watch? ..
  • Bugs Bunny with Elmer Fudd & Fog horn Leg horn
  • What was your favorite fairy tale growing up?
  • The Wizard of Ozz

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @BlackOpium
My plans for the day are to go to lunch with a friend then go pick up my rats.

I can't think of an answer for some of the questions but here are the answers I have.
  • Do you have any ridiculous goals in life? ... I'd like to learn to fly a plane or sail.
  • What cartoon do you still like to watch? ... Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

Bbear82

1. That I’m really out going and I’m not I just put on the mask got them tricked

2. finishing my nurses degree.

3. the first time I jumped in the car with my brother for that first race

4. The flinstonse

5. Not sure but Winnie the Pooh I still have the books and read them to my daughter when she was little.

Bloop

River Lea by Adele
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Please share your plans for Sunday if you want, would love to hear them :)
Full tidy of my room, it is much needed. Listening to some music and playing a game in background while I do this then I'll have dinner and maybe watch a film with family.

What is the silliest thing you have heard people say about you? That I would not like to have children.

Do you have any ridiculous goals in life? Run a marathon. It's probably not that ridiculous but we'll see.

What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done? I can't recall

What cartoon do you still like to watch? None presently. I've done run throughs of Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokemon, I would watch these when I was younger. I'd like to watch Mortal Kombat animated series, I frickin loved that show. It would come on so infrequently I loved the days when I saw it on the tv listings.

What was your favorite fairy tale growing up? I'm not sure

Hope everyone has a nice day

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
I like those too, I just couldn't remember them all when I posted. lol
I just think, as far as romance goes, at least, Beauty and the Beast beats Cinderella by far. He gets turned into this monster -- self-centered, mean, and crude -- and he thinks that no one could possibly ever ĺove him. But she sees something good in him despite what he looks like on the outside and it changes him. So unlike every other fairy tale where the princess falls in love with the good-looking prince, it demonstrates that it's what's on the inside that counts.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I just think, as far as romance goes, at least, Beauty and the Beast beats Cinderella by far. He gets turned into this monster -- self-centered, mean, and crude -- and he thinks that no one could possibly ever ĺove him. But she sees something good in him despite what he looks like on the outside and it changes him. So unlike every other fairy tale where the princess falls in love with the good-looking prince, it demonstrates that it's what's on the inside that counts.
I agree, it really is one of the best love stories for sure.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
And as far as Alice, it's like one big acid trip lol. But who doesn't want to escape reality sometimes? The world sucks. I've known that much since I was a kid.
It's a great story for sure. My first grade picture makes me really look like Alice. I have the white tights, blue dress, blue headband and all. lol

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Yeah I had been planning for my roommate to take me for that anyway. Their names are now Hugo, Harry, and Sonny. They’re chilling in the cage now. Hugo and Harry are fighting a bit and Sonny is waking up from a nap in the hammock
Love the names! :)
Would love to see a picture of them one day..

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
It's a great story for sure. My first grade picture makes me really look like Alice. I have the white tights, blue dress, blue headband and all. lol
God, I would be perfectly happy if my elementary school pictures never saw the light of day. My mother used to constantly tell me what to wear until, like, 6th grade. And the clothes she would pick is what kids would wear back in Ukraine, not in America. So I ended up looking like a freak show, and the other kids made sure I knew it.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
God, I would be perfectly happy if my elementary school pictures never saw the light of day. My mother used to constantly tell me what to wear until, like, 6th grade. And the clothes she would pick is what kids would wear back in Ukraine, not in America. So I ended up looking like a freak show, and the other kids made sure I knew it.
I wore sweater vests and stuff because I thought it looked cute. lol

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
What is the silliest thing you have heard people say about you? Crikey... Probably when people call me smart. I'm far from it mate!
Perhaps not enough to know what smart means, but I know you're very smart. Unless we're both stupid, that's also a possibility. *bleh
Do you have any ridiculous goals in life? ... Loads. I want to sail around the world, move to Greece, climb Mt Kilimanjaro and do a skydive.
I hope you get to do at least one of them! :)
What cartoon do you still like to watch? ... Tom and Jerry
Me too! *oh It's hilarious!
Thanks so much, I have met all the wrong, negative, deceiving, abusive people life has to offer so now I'm chasing the caring loyal ones and I'm moving in a positive direction already :)*hug thanks for the compliment ❤
You're right. I know it's really really hard to believe sometimes, but there are good people out there. You exist, and you're not alone. *hug
  • What is the silliest thing you have heard people say about you? I’m a narcissist (I’m not)
I bet an actual narcissist said that. :p I'm glad it didn't get to you and you think it's silly. *console

kat319

SF Supporter
1. silliest thing i have heard people say about me : I'm always so calm.

2. most ridiculous goal in life : Living happily ever after.

3. spontaneous thing i ever did : Lost my virginity on a first date.

4. favorite cartoon : Flintstones

5. favorite fairy tale : Beauty and the Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00