Jim's Tuesday Cafe 15th May 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonkers

View attachment 10292 Ok y’all wanna see pics...
Poor juna !!! She slept with me all night she had stitches cut her mouth :(
Hey RCee pick up any new stations on that dish? LOL
Sorry that she has to wear it but it always cracks me up seeing dogs wearing those.
Especially when I saw a rottweiller out chasing cars with one on.
I am sorry about the other dog as well, so young, poor fella

Thanks for the invite Sassy and May71 ((hugs))

RCee

Hey RCee pick up any new stations on that dish? LOL
Sorry that she has to wear it but it always cracks me up seeing dogs wearing those.
Especially when I saw a rottweiller out chasing cars with one on.
I am sorry about the other dog as well, so young, poor fella

Thanks for the invite Sassy and May71 ((hugs))
Thanks for the laugh zonkers u been chattin around and with me long enough u knew it would put a smile on
My face thanks!

Sassy Cat

SF hugger
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
View attachment 10295 View attachment 10294

He is dying!!!! ......at vet hospital 6 years old has a heart condition to be laymen about it but not a good situation he used to get a ball than he wouldn’t give it up but would keep his mouth with bLl in your hand as. Would move it was funny was like a plY with me but I’m not getting ma give me my ball situation
Hugs so sorry

na-taya

Tueaday night here im gonna make some pasta for dinner and then jump in bed starting to get colder and colder:(

I hope tuesday is kind to you all in some way or another even if in a simple way like you get to enjoy some sun, or a book or a movie or i donno anything you like.
Take care all *group hug*

awh shucks im so touched. so ended up not studying last night and this morning nearl yslept in for bus so no studying either :o i 'think' i passed exam but not sure because the examiner is sooper strict. hopefully i did tho. i did my best either way. altho prolly could have studied more. two mor ecams left! time to get cracking *hug*

come joins us for tea @julia bose @Charlieb10088 @jinsan @Citizen Insane

happy tuesday evening from the shallow end of the pond, I'm trying to enjoy my day off, but know full well back to work tomorrow. I'm exhausted still from my drunk night out, I'm far too old to be doing these kinds of things but honestly it was a wonderful night. I'm not feeling so isolated because I know I have friends at work that I have now done things with outside of work. It feels weird saying that... I think I have friends, I guess. I'm still unsure. II'm enjoying my eveniing brew from my awesome unicorn mug, my munchkin monster is on the phone to her dad, all excited because she's doing her sats soon. She has no fear, and cannot wait to sit down and do them.

My strange daughter, who instead of being terrified of taking tests is sad that they will be done and gone really quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00