Jim's 'we love bears' Cafe, February 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
that's a good mother in action. what a gift to get to sit and watch that unfold
We glassed the scene with binoculars and a spotting scope from a quarter mile away. It looked like the bear broke the elk's neck with a swipe of a paw, it didn't claw it not enough blood. After the three bears left the area and we could check the tracks and how deep and what we saw of the animals sizes the bear was probably 300 pounds and the elk about 500 pounds.

Livelife

SF Supporter
We glassed the scene with binoculars and a spotting scope from a quarter mile away. It looked like the bear broke the elk's neck with a swipe of a paw, it didn't claw it not enough blood. After the three bears left the area and we could check the tracks and how deep and what we saw of the animals sizes the bear was probably 300 pounds and the elk about 500 pounds.
That's just fantastic that y'all spotted them to begin with. I used to come right up on elk in the area mountains when I lived in Santa Fe. That's incredible that she took it out that quickly....

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Tysm for opening the cafe @bubblebear :) Hope you're well. Hope everyone here is well too, sending lots of hugs to you all! :)*hug*hug*hug

I'll tag some more ppl to come here, sorry if they were already tagged or already posted here: @Kiwi2016 @Lane @MisterBGone @extraterrestrialone @Walker @pooky @1964dodge @Sunspots @Champagne @foreverforgotten

What is your favourite type of bear?
Hard to pick cos there's lots of cool ones but I guess panda bears :)

If You Had The Option Of Adopting A Baby Fox Or Baby Koala, Which One Would You Choose?
Koala I guess, never saw one irl before so that'd be cool.

If You Could Live Anywhere In The World For A Year, Where Would It Be?
California, definitely :)

Are Your Feet The Same Size?
I think so? Lol.

100 Kittens Or 3 Baby Sloths? Why?
100 kittens cos cats are my fave animals :)❤ ❤ ❤
hi JMG! its saturday 2/6 but thanks for the tag. i haven’t been around and just found it now. and hi @bubblebear , looks like i’m pretty late. but i’m here now and maybe in my answer to the Qs the “why” will become apparent.

• What is your favourite type of bear? please bear with me! i’m full of issues and kind of overwhelmed for the past couple days. hoping you know that this “bear” actually is my favorite!
  • If You Had The Option Of Adopting A Baby Fox Or Baby Koala, Which One Would You Choose? i’d choose the koala for sure. but i also do wonder if there could be unexpected hazards or difficulties with either.
  • If You Could Live Anywhere In The World For A Year, Where Would It Be? ok, this is not necessarily a certainty but surely appropriate for this café. the place would be Bear Mountain State Park in NY.
  • Are Your Feet The Same Size? the same size as what? omg, i can’t figure out the answer to this question!
  • 100 Kittens Or 3 Baby Sloths? Why? isn’t it obvious which? the sloths of course. sloths are sloths but even as cute as kittens may be, they are not sloths!
wishing everyone the 🌞🌞🌞 ... the real; in spirit; or in anyway that the day might be brightened. 🛸

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
Not a big deal but just wanted to let you know I tagged you too, sorry the tag didn't reach you. Hope you're well and that you have a nice day though :)*hug
It's easy to get confused sometimes on and around here! :) Believe me..;) it happens to me all-the-time_ :D
Who are you, again~?>* & who's the dud e in the phosto''s U've got der`!?. ;D he looks vaguely, familiar- as if I've seen hims somewhere_before^ but*? ..(I just can't place it-)! ;) :) :D
Nice 'Heats' by~the^bye!" ;^) . .

RCee

What is your favourite type of bear?

• *nightmare bear see below

• If You Had The Option Of Adopting A Baby Fox Or Baby Koala, Which One Would You Choose?

• baby fox. I feel like me and the koala would be starting each other down everyday! I believe them to be shifty characters always plotting

• If You Could Live Anywhere In The World For A Year, Where Would It Be?

• im good where I am at. I have traveled to the places I have wanted least to go as well visited places I never thought

• Are Your Feet The Same Size?

• nope! Never has . Used to have to sneak the half size in the box and hope the cashier didn’t check. They check these days and so I wear a size bigger usually and half sizes if I can find em. Usually works out if the shoes are extra wide.

• 100 Kittens Or 3 Baby Sloths? Why?
Hahahahahahahah what y’all think I would choose.
I’m gooooooood on bith

Everyone is welcome just jump right in!![/QUOTE] 8F75FFA1-D14E-484F-AAD8-B6DA2D62057C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00