Jim's weekend Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

cymbele

SF Supporter
Thanks for the invite. If I knew how to post a picture I would.
Recovering from a BBQ at my house yesterday. I am sure going to the cafe today for some relaxation. After cleaning, laundry, hiking etc. Boy could I use a day here at the cafe.

Angel368

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I can't think of anything to bring to the cafe this weekend, but enjoyed looking at all the food, it made me hungry.

Emerald Hyperion

Unknown Mystery Person
For @Emerald Hyperion and all who want

View attachment 2907
- does anyone know what this is?
And once again @Innocent Forever is meeting my chocolately needs. I can't thank you enough... *dives into the chocolate display and starts munching like a madman* OM NOM NOM!!!! *says through muffled voice* ITZGUD! ITZGUDDDD! (Its good! Its goooood!!!)

BTW if my interpretation isn't totally daft and my ingenuity is on beat - I think the third picture is supposed to be chocolates spelling something out in Hebrew (I could be completely wrong, but that's what it looks like to me). Hmm, chocolate scissors... BE CAREFUL NOT TO RUN WITH THEM! YOU'LL POKE SOMEONE'S EYE OUT!

<_< >_> Yoink!!! *swipes choco-scissors and runs out of the cafe with them, and about a minute later...*

YEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(No, I'm not okay. X_o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00