Jim's weekend is here early cafe. 22nd November 19 till whenever a new one is opened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey all
Looks pretty quiet around here. We need some noise, and cheer, and sparkles of course.... @Ash600 @Nick @Aurelia @Walker @bag_of_struggles @OfLoveAndDeath @Angie @Fleurise @JMG

My phone is going to go dead soon so I'll have to charge it. Let's go jumping!! I went shopping with a couple of people yesterday and the person I was next to told me to stop dancing in the middle of the shop. I found it entertaining for when I go shopping with my friends we can all go on the trolleys and spin along the floors, see what noises our shoes make.... whereas she had to act her age. Then the third person joined us and she couldn't care if I couldn't keep still. Why'm I rambling?

What is something nice that someone has done for you recently?

Any random ramblings and stories or thoughts you can share?

What is something you are grateful for?

Happy weekend!!!! Let's have some fun!! And get this place alive, it's so so quiet......

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
To hell with "acting your age." Anyone concerned with that nonsense can and should be dismissed as the humorless joyless wet blanket that they are.

And thanks for the tag!
:) or just concerned with societal norms. I mean, heaven help anyone should see skidding along floors, or jumping and moving around a supermarket. Thanks for coming by :) looks like I was alone here until you joined me.

Livelife

SF Supporter
Thank you for the tag @Innocent Forever and the topic and the party and a place to proclaim that I have never learned to act my age in most environments and am grateful for it. To dancing and singing and hugging and sharing and whatever spirit moves you. Last weekend at a farmer's market there was a youngster maybe 2 or so dancing to the music in one of the aisles....I jumped in and joined her and she was delighted. we went on for quite some time. The dad was surprised then you could tell he was ok with it. It was great fun and it appeared to take the grownups around quite aback.....I was thinking more would join in and we would get a dance fest going........ *stars happy Friday everyone

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thank you for the tag @Innocent Forever and the topic and the party and a place to proclaim that I have never learned to act my age in most environments and am grateful for it. To dancing and singing and hugging and sharing and whatever spirit moves you. Last weekend at a farmer's market there was a youngster maybe 2 or so dancing to the music in one of the aisles....I jumped in and joined her and she was delighted. we went on for quite some time. The dad was surprised then you could tell he was ok with it. It was great fun and it appeared to take the grownups around quite aback.....I was thinking more would join in and we would get a dance fest going........ *stars happy Friday everyone
I would have joined you... I wish I was there!!!

Thanks for the wishes @DowntheRabbitHole
At least the Baker went all out with the mistake! I think that little blob of yellow icing on the top is supposed to actually BE Ramen noodles ;)
Oh, I get that. Cool of him!!
When you have SF, you're never alone. Not even when you're pooping.
Thank you...

@LottiesDad @Lux @Butterfly @Jamay @Farcry @Backflip___ @MeowingMeower come join

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Tysm for the tag @Innocent Forever & for opening a cafe too! :) Lmao @ that cake too omg too funny :p
Wow just noticed no one answered the q's you asked but I always love answering q's as I think a lot of people here know about me by now lol so here's my answers anyway.

What is something nice that someone has done for you recently? The person I met for the first time in person yesterday bought me tea at the cafe we met at and was nice :)

Yes, barely know where to begin but don't want this to be really long so will just say woke up this morn & feelings were all over the map, first I felt very grateful for some things I realized, then I was totally freaked out about everything, then I was grateful again, then full of regret for some things & then where I am now which is I think just in shock or something I dunno. I def. need to get some serious help soon I know that much. Trying not to worry though.

I will say what I was talking about above which is basically that I realized why I've been put through such hell with my only real life friend, it finally does make a strange kind of sense to me after yesterday. The effort I've made in certain ways & his overall equal lack of gratitude was to help me be able to see a lot more clearly how completely I underestimate my own value and worth as a person in this world. I think I at least do understand that a lot better than I ever have before so I am VERY grateful for that! :) Grateful for many other things too of course but this is the one on my mind right now.

BrΓ’n

i don't like me either
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thank you for the tag @Innocent Forever

What is something nice that someone has done for you recently?
@Angie sent me a wee care package *hug
Some friends have visited me in hospital and brought me things

There's not much here to stimulate my mind other than this video editing job I'm working on. If anyone asks you to film "baby ballet", politely decline and find your nearest exit. Trying to make something cohesive out of footage that's more than 80% toddlers pulling wedgies and tutus out of their arse, and the rest % is snot, I'm finding it rather difficult.

This place. Friends - both online and off, you know who you are.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Last month, I think it was, my roommate bought me some really nice boots because he noticed I didn’t have any good winter shoes. That was way nice of him

I don’t really have much to ramble about right now that I can think of. I just have a lot to do for school. I’ve gotta study for a final and make sure my notes are organized for an open note final and write an 8-10 page paper and work on a group presentation. I hate the end of the semester. And there’s been so much going on with Spurs that that’s all I really wanna pay attention to.

I’m grateful that I’m able to be in school and working towards my dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00