Job is making me depressed

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by whybother?, Oct 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

ive been at this new job for 2 weeks now, on the very 1st day i told my girlfriend that i cannot physically do the job because of my knee problems. but she cried and said i cant hold a job long enough and she doesnt want to be with sum1 whos like that and she was really upset for a few days. so once again as long as every1 else is happy then fuck wat i want. my job is only 5 min walk away but the people i work with are complete t***s and make me feel like im worthless all the time..even the manager! my knees are very swollen at the end of every shift i do (i do on average about 10 hours per shift) yes ive been to a doctor about my knees several times in the past, been to a physiotherapist and she was no help, im currently taking naproxen but its made ZERO effect. told my girlfriend all this and she just cried etc etc, im now at the point of giving up everything just so i dont have all the stress, im very seriously thinking of self harming again just so i can cope at the thought of going to work, and yes i am crying while i post this, i cant handle all this anymore :(

2. Indian81

Indian81 Member

Don't cry mate. Will just say that you are not the only one around feeling like shit. I am here to give you company. Feel bad for your knees. Don't give a shit about your gf crying. I have been used before and know where you are coming from. Hang in there .. morning is just around the corner.

3. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

i have work ina few hours and im actually shaking at the thought of going, i dont want to be in pain :( im doped upto the eye balls on painkillers and nothing helps :( i cant do this anymore i really just wanna slash my arm SO badly rite now i cant hold on anymore :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.