joy

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by total eclipse, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

there is none
    not within this soul
    it is too old
    it is warn and thin
    torn apart from the storm
    that tears me apart
    bit by bit
    i sit and wait
    for the after mass
    of what was
    joy ffff i can't
    she just tried to kill herself again
    sorry can't be happy abt any thing
    but then im not anything
    just a nothing after all

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Me too. :hug:

3. total eclipse

I hope that your pain goes away mine just seem tostay on I want to be happy but can't i tried to be happy for everyone but there is not joy not when your child is ill. why don't they understand i am not relishing this pain i want more than anything for it to end someday i hope soon. i hate me so much do you feel this way hate for self i hate me and yet pretend everything is okay for what i fear the future i fear what it is bringing JOY how tell me how dam it they are not in my shoes fffffffff joy happiness how thats all i can say hhooowwwww

4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Does your child have a long term illness. On of my daughter's has an autistic disorder and her behavior was very bad. It was the most stressful thing I've ever had to deal with. She's grown now and lives on her own.

5. total eclipse

My daughter is in just too much mental pain i just want her protected from herself i want her well i want someone to help her maybe this new doctor will help will care will see with new eyes and compassion maybe there is hope i pray please god help her every night help the pain in her togo away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.