C Congratsbaby Well-Known Member Oct 16, 2025 #1 Oct 16, 2025 #1 Lol what's with the title. Do you pray ? Can you pray for me ? I want you to pray that things work out in my favour , please. I will be grateful.
Lol what's with the title. Do you pray ? Can you pray for me ? I want you to pray that things work out in my favour , please. I will be grateful.
C Congratsbaby Well-Known Member Oct 18, 2025 #3 Oct 18, 2025 #3 may71 said: Sending good prayers and hugs for you Click to expand... Thankyou. Means a lot, I am truly grateful
may71 said: Sending good prayers and hugs for you Click to expand... Thankyou. Means a lot, I am truly grateful
C Congratsbaby Well-Known Member Oct 18, 2025 #5 Oct 18, 2025 #5 FlamingoWrangler said: ππ Click to expand... Thankyou π
KM76710 Kangaroo Manager SF Pro SF Supporter Oct 18, 2025 #6 Oct 18, 2025 #6 All the best of wishes and prayers for you and your life.
C Congratsbaby Well-Known Member Oct 18, 2025 #7 Oct 18, 2025 #7 KM76710 said: All the best of wishes and prayers for you and your life. Click to expand... Thankyou so much π I am grateful
KM76710 said: All the best of wishes and prayers for you and your life. Click to expand... Thankyou so much π I am grateful