1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just about everything that could've gone wrong went wrong... again

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ExtraSoap, May 6, 2012.

1. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

---Vent initiated---
    Well, this week sucked to say the least. So I found out from a reliable source that this really good looking girl took a liking to me around saturday, so naturally I wanted to dance with her at the school dance that night, and to make sure I didn't pussy out, I smoked some dope beforehand. And guess what? My genius plan backfired!!! I ended up dancing with her sister, like the fucking asshat I am!! And to make matters worse, it turns out her sister is really fucking clingy! I grinded with her, and now she thinks we're in a relationship! What. The. Fuck. To be fair though, she's really nice and not too bad looking, but she's a freshman (I'm a junior) and I just don't like her in 'that' way. So after that fiasco, I could never get a chance to get the other girl's phone number because I never, ever see her during school. I figured I would wait until I got the chance, but you know what fucking happened? She switched interest from me to another guy in the span of 4 days, and I found this out yesterday, which was saturday. THE ONE TIME A POTENTIAL RELATIONSHIP JUST FALLS IN MY LAP, I FUCK IT UP!!!! Not only that, but it's the first time I've ever had a chance like this, and it probably won't happen again for a long time.

And the universe didn't stop there, oh no, I found out my dad decided to go and snoop through my stuff and he found my marijuana. My terrible luck never ceases to amaze me. I managed to steal back about 2/3 of the weed, but he took my piece, and he would notice if that went missing. It's times like these when I really, really feel the lowest i've felt in a while, and I fucking hate it. I just hate everyone and everything, I'm so irritable right now, and all I heard about today with one of my good friends was shit about his girlfriend, and all it did was remind me that I fucked up a golden opportunity. I'm so fucking hopeless, even one of my good family friends is avoiding me. I wanna punch the wall but at the same time I just want to curl up and cry, but I can't bring myself to do either of them. I just feel so disappointed, I had the makings of something awesome, and everything just gets shot to shit, as per usual.
    ---End Vent---