Just about everything that could've gone wrong went wrong... again

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtraSoap

---Vent initiated---
Well, this week sucked to say the least. So I found out from a reliable source that this really good looking girl took a liking to me around saturday, so naturally I wanted to dance with her at the school dance that night, and to make sure I didn't pussy out, I smoked some dope beforehand. And guess what? My genius plan backfired!!! I ended up dancing with her sister, like the fucking asshat I am!! And to make matters worse, it turns out her sister is really fucking clingy! I grinded with her, and now she thinks we're in a relationship! What. The. Fuck. To be fair though, she's really nice and not too bad looking, but she's a freshman (I'm a junior) and I just don't like her in 'that' way. So after that fiasco, I could never get a chance to get the other girl's phone number because I never, ever see her during school. I figured I would wait until I got the chance, but you know what fucking happened? She switched interest from me to another guy in the span of 4 days, and I found this out yesterday, which was saturday. THE ONE TIME A POTENTIAL RELATIONSHIP JUST FALLS IN MY LAP, I FUCK IT UP!!!! Not only that, but it's the first time I've ever had a chance like this, and it probably won't happen again for a long time.

And the universe didn't stop there, oh no, I found out my dad decided to go and snoop through my stuff and he found my marijuana. My terrible luck never ceases to amaze me. I managed to steal back about 2/3 of the weed, but he took my piece, and he would notice if that went missing. It's times like these when I really, really feel the lowest i've felt in a while, and I fucking hate it. I just hate everyone and everything, I'm so irritable right now, and all I heard about today with one of my good friends was shit about his girlfriend, and all it did was remind me that I fucked up a golden opportunity. I'm so fucking hopeless, even one of my good family friends is avoiding me. I wanna punch the wall but at the same time I just want to curl up and cry, but I can't bring myself to do either of them. I just feel so disappointed, I had the makings of something awesome, and everything just gets shot to shit, as per usual.
---End Vent---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00