just cant handke anymore

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by rainsitpours, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rainsitpours

rainsitpours New Member

This is by far the toughest year I've gone through in my life. Last July my father who I also consider my best friend was diagnosed with terminal cancer.I watched him slowly die for almost a year having to be the strong one for everyone else. He just passed away on June 6th 2012 and its taken everything I have to keep my emotions under control. I have a four year girl and a two year old boy and I love them very much. I'm still currently married to my wife which I love more than words can described. On Monday she told me she doesn't think she's ever really been in love with me and can't forgive me for any fights or disagreements we've had in 5 years. I've also recently been diagnosed as having severe manic depression. The meds I'm on don't seem to be helping me at all now ill I can think about is killing myself because I can't live without her...please help

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i am sorry for you loss hun and you are so strong to have to have watched your fathers illness take him away. You have more strength in you then you know. You need to go back to your doctor and get your medication changed or upped something hun if it is not working It takes awhile to find the right dose and combination of meds until they work. I do hope you and your wife can also get some marriage councilling hun it will help both of you heal and move forward whatever that direction is. The thing is hun YOUR children will always need their dad hun and if you leave you are settingthem up for a lifetime of pain hun Take small steps okay get some grief councilling get some marriage councilling hun and some therapy to help you . Hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.