just cant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlite

I just can't do this anymore...I feel like I am going under! I feel like I am so alone and everywhere I turn I see people but it's almost like there is noone there!!! I want out!!! I wanted out when i od'd a month ago! I want out now! I cannot pretend everything is okay anymore! I am going nuts! I can't hold on....and I don't want to tell anyone again! Noone !

A

andyc68

alone in a crowded room is a feeling alot of people share hun, but here you are surrounded by people who care.

sorry you are feeling like this again but reach out to us, take our hand and let us keep you afloat, you don't have to go it alone here.
i hope you make a choice to stay here with us and fight this feeling, talk to someone here who you trust and share the burden.

please stay safe :hug:

please try to hold on, your not alone here we will help you win the battle.
We are here for you, if u ever need to talk u can always pm me.
**HUGS**

Kirsty
take care and stay safe xoxoxo

Starlite

i am doing some better today. thank you all for your replies! I am cleaning today which i haven't done in for so long. And it is helping me keep grounded. I have to make myself do it. Even though my back and this infection is grabbing hold of me hard , but i will make it through i just know it!

Jooper62

I hope your doing well we all have "those moments" please ride it out.."those moments" will pass.. take care of yourself..:rose: When you responsed to me one nite when i was having one of those "moments" in despair .. knowing someone I never meet you reached out ..thats when i call the crises team..If you hadn't reached out ..who knows what would have happened.. Your worth living.. just hang in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00