Just Depressed

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Glara, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glara

Glara Member

My story is too long for me to write right now. I just don't feel up to. But I am depressed. Not suicidal, but very depressed. Today it was sunny so I felt a little better, but not enough. I weird and unattaractve. Sigh.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Glara sorry you are so depressed it hurts i know I do hope that tomorrow will bring more sun your way We all have our imperfections no one is perfect
    It is each of our uniqueness that keeps this world so special Hope you continue to reach out here ok No one judges anyone here

3. Glara

Glara Member

I get depressed in winter and more so from my hormonal cycles. That's just me own depression. On top of that, a very special person in my life suffers from ptsd. He is in a very dark place right now, very suicidal. Has a plan involving his guns. He is in therapy though. He's isolating from me and I'm worried.

There's other things too. Some that I'm not ready to talk about on here. All I know is that when the sun is shining, it helps immensely.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Have you thought about using a sun lamp it does work i know of people who do use it especially in winter months and they feel the effect from it

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey Glara I hope the sun shone for you today. Could you possibly have SAD (seasonal affective disorder), im glad that at least you got some relied from the immense pain you are feeling. Just talk when you are ready, there's no rush :hug:

6. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

I can understand where you're coming from cause I feel happy by the sun shining too. Whenever it's cloudy outside I feel very depressed and I usually lay down most of the day. You're not ready to talk right now but when you're ready to talk, we'll all be here ready to listen to what you have to say. Hang in there.

7. Glara

Glara Member

Thanks...

8. Glara

Glara Member

I'm feeling kinda suicidal again. I have no plan, it's not like that. I went with a friend to a gun range once, all I could think was how easy it would to just kill myself. Of course I know, guns are very serious, and I don't own one. I probably never should.

Anyway, my friend with ptsd is not responding, which is very scary as well as upsetting. I don't know what he's gonna do. And I wonder if he's done with me. And I think how much my life really sucks and what's the point?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.