just dissociated badly..

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by jimk, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

earlier was in here nd now and started daily café thread.. that was couple of hours ago.. last hour or so my brain went tilt and I could not find my butt with both hands and not a clue what had to do today or the date or any of htat.. thank god I still remembered how to logon to SF's and found café again and it says have annual maintenance apt tween 10am and 10m for my heat pump and furnace.. did not remember what was what na when at all jiust a few minutes ago.

called my hmo's consulting nurse service just a minute ago.. have an apt with fill in doc at 3pm... lord help me please.. I am a former very ocd tightassed bookkeeper and everything is planned and carried thru usually by the numbers.. when done here I am going to write on back of old lottery ticket the time and with who for the apt today and tape to edge of my laptop puter..

I am scared now.. have been dissociating for 60 yrs now an\d you wouldl think I would be used to this by now.. would call the crisis line now in seattle and try to talk to lynn or Debbie but might get someon who does not know me on there and wind up with the police and ambulance in driveway and a knocking on the door.. I got to care for myself and john for rest of day so guess I need to tread lightly with who I talk to today..
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HOpe you were able to talk to someone hun and the you are feeling better now hugs
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

It is scary to lose time and focus...is there a way to request to talk to someone when you call the crisis team, or to make it more casual should you not get the people who know you (e.g. I was just following up on a conversation, etc.), so that you do not have to fear the police. Hope you met with the doc and are feeling better now
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.