Just do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon86

Does anyone here know how to get over one's self preservstion instincts, and pull the fucking trigger? I've tried twice, and either can't, or moved out of the way as it went off.

No_Life

good! the fact you are doing that means you have a will to live! somewhere down, deep inside your mind, there is a tiny part of you that wants to live. thats a good start. you have *some* will live, and that means you have some reason to live.

now you need to try and talk to a friend or a family member or someone on here or a therapist, and try to sort your head out, maybe get some medical treatment if you need it. until then, try to do something like reading, watching a film, talking on the phone, gaming etc to take your mind off of wanting to die.

jon86

Yeah, I gotta get rid of that. I have been to therapy. No good, told a couple close friends too, just really upset them. I ain't telling no one else. I want to sleep now, and decompose in the earth.

IV2010

Do you know what's gotten you to this point Jon? do you want to talk more about why you feel the need to die?

Hi Jon. :) Not being able to pull the trigger is a good thing. It means deep down you dont want to die. Can i ask you something? Think on it really hard: Do you want to die or do you just want to pain to go away? I know pain.. and it sucks monkey balls.. but there are ways to make the pain subside without killing yourself. And think about all the people you would be leaving behind. If you think no one would care then think about the person that will find your dead body. Do you really want to do that to someone? Make them see that? No i dont think you do. I know the pain sucks and you want it to end but suicide is not the answer. I am here if you need someone to talk to. Just drop me a PM. :hug:

Dave_N

Banned Member
Hi Jon. Maybe you should give your gun to someone for safe keeping, at least for while your feeling desperate. You may not want to shoot yourself, but you could accidentally shoot yourself. Be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00