Just done

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am posting here because I just needed someone to talk to. I have been fighting my depression for nearly my whole life and for the most part I have kept it hidden with pretty darn good success. The only person who really has any idea of the severity of it is my now ex-girlfriend as of this morning.

To be blunt, I am done. I just cannot relax. Everything is anxiety for me. I feel as though I want to crawl out from under my skin. I cannot stand the pain any longer, and now that she does not want to be part of my life any more, well.

The hardest part is that I am alone. I have no family to turn to. Right now I am hurting so much I just haven't a clue as to where to go now.

~Claire

Hi there & welcome to SF.

I'm sorry to hear about you & your ex.

I can relate to how it feels going through life hiding depression, pretending that everything is ok on the outside but literally falling apart on the inside.

Have you received any professional help for how you are feeling?

I'm glad you were able to reach out to us here, I hope you'll find us of some support to you.

Take care :hug: xx

I have been treated most of my life including for PTSD.

Today is so bad and I am trying to just get through this day. To be honest, this is the worst I have ever felt. I keep going back and forth with it. I'm losing hope. The one person I felt comfortable with has now left and I don't know if I can deal with it.

mdmefontaine

Antiquities Friend
hey

welcome to the forum

this is a very tough situation you are going through

i am glad you reached out here. we all understand here. we are very accepting, and we all care about you.

please lean on us for support. pm if you need to talk
xx:hug:

asri

we all have our bad days n getting thru one seems soo tough.. but i hope u find some kind of support here. just remember that there are many more here feeling exactly the same way. and like they say, pain is the strongest bond.

take care n write to any of us here anytime u feeling down. there is always someone willing to listen n reach out.

hope u start feeling better soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$60.00
Goal
$255.00