Just down again

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by cymbele, Apr 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

Not suicidal for a change. Still lonely and isolated. No one has called all weekend. I'd loved to call my sibs but am curious to see if they care enough to check in with me. No dice there. One friend returned a phone call b/c I called. Daughter won't call back - I bet she's afraid I'd want to hang out and talk to her. My life revolves around Facebook. Even in chat I feel alone.
    Scared about my job; scared about a trip that I have been looking forward to might be canceled scared about being alone again and forever.Tired of being scared and alone forever. Maybe THIS is a cry for help...

2. Moat

Moat Banned Member

No worries, perhaps everyone is just busy with their own little corner of their lives to check in on yu just now.
    Do not fret if you do not hear from anyone or think they are avoiding you, it happens some days and is better not to push yourself on them, lest you make them seem like you are being too grabby or 'needy.' Have a sit down in front of the telly or put the radio or one of your favourite artists on the stereo and enjoy these peaceful days. They do not last forever.

3. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

Finely got through another rotten weekend. Back to the ambiguous world of temping for job but at least I don't feel like a social wreck. I hate dreading existence -just wasting away my life. Had a blind date with someone who thought that after meeting me we didn't have a lot in common so back to being alone.So I'm even further alone.
    I'm trying but can't break out ofthis cycle.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.