1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just letting out some steam and abit of sadness

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by Helpthxx12, Jul 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helpthxx12

Helpthxx12 New Member

So I'm just ranting. Bullying was a major thing in my life you could say when I was young. I'm not going to go into great detail but when I think about my younger years (Year 7 and below) it makes me really sad. I don't understand how I coped through all that, and why I was picked on so much. It made me do some pretty fucked up things (which I don't do anymore) but I still can never be comfortable looking how I do. I always dream that I'm a different person, that I look different, had a different past etc. It has quite scarred me mentally but I'm getting past it. I just will probably always only trust myself but that's fine. Thankyou for listening.

2. Lovetolisten

Lovetolisten Well-Known Member

I hear you. Bullying does leave mental scars, through no fault of our own. It's foolish when people say, "don't take the bullying seriously," or "it shouldn't bother you so much." Going through bullying does traumatize people, and we are left wondering why it happened to us.

I hope you're doing well now and can get some peace. remember that it takes more strength to cope with all of that and be where you are today.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
    PaladinofKnights likes this.
  3. PaladinofKnights

PaladinofKnights SF Supporter

It aight if seein it typed down helps ya figure stuff out then type away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.