• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Empathy Only Just tell me it will be ok:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
#1
When everything good happens in my life, it is already confirmed that it will vanish one day. I cannot stop thinking about if no one on SF want to continue talking with me, that's the "one day" the good things vanish again.
The truth is, I don't know what to do. The time is flowing and every hour or half, another place of people full of happiness for the coming of the new year begin to mark the beginning of 2020...but new year isn't something really deserve to observe, at least for me now. To protect maybe privacy I don't want to tell the whole story here. New year, sometimes, make those melancholic and kind people feel sad....
I know what I need to accept because no good things is absolutely good, and it will disappear, it would be better if nothing happens ever, because those so fucking beautiful memories are always reminding me that good period is already passed. And I don't want to take on.
So that's always easy to say, I wish I never existed here, in this world, and that seems everything can lose, because future is obviously rough. But, somehow, I don't want to choose suicide right now. I want to wait and if everything will be just maybe only a bit bit better when something be back, my most important one? or maybe I'm just in my dreams.
Not having a foggiest idea of what I want to say...I don't know if someone else can understand me totally but maybe it's impossible. SF please tell me you'll still help me and be the place I belong to.
 

Sleeper71

Well-Known Member
#3
When everything good happens in my life, it is already confirmed that it will vanish one day. I cannot stop thinking about if no one on SF want to continue talking with me, that's the "one day" the good things vanish again.
The truth is, I don't know what to do. The time is flowing and every hour or half, another place of people full of happiness for the coming of the new year begin to mark the beginning of 2020...but new year isn't something really deserve to observe, at least for me now. To protect maybe privacy I don't want to tell the whole story here. New year, sometimes, make those melancholic and kind people feel sad....
I know what I need to accept because no good things is absolutely good, and it will disappear, it would be better if nothing happens ever, because those so fucking beautiful memories are always reminding me that good period is already passed. And I don't want to take on.
So that's always easy to say, I wish I never existed here, in this world, and that seems everything can lose, because future is obviously rough. But, somehow, I don't want to choose suicide right now. I want to wait and if everything will be just maybe only a bit bit better when something be back, my most important one? or maybe I'm just in my dreams.
Not having a foggiest idea of what I want to say...I don't know if someone else can understand me totally but maybe it's impossible. SF please tell me you'll still help me and be the place I belong to.
You are always welcome here and I guarantee everyone will help you in any way they can!!
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
#4
things happen in our life good and bad. and yes they don't last forever but you always have more good things that can happen so you can be happy most of your life. and if something bad happens you work through it and become happy again. but one thing that will be here forever is our love for you @Raven that will never change. and if you need us a little or a lot we will always be there for you. I hope you feel better soon and can have a great new year...mike.....*console*hug*shake
 

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
#5
You are always welcome here and I guarantee everyone will help you in any way they can!!
things happen in our life good and bad. and yes they don't last forever but you always have more good things that can happen so you can be happy most of your life. and if something bad happens you work through it and become happy again. but one thing that will be here forever is our love for you @Raven that will never change. and if you need us a little or a lot we will always be there for you. I hope you feel better soon and can have a great new year...mike.....*console*hug*shake
Thank you all. *hug
 

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
#6
I'm just thinking about something negative. I don't know how to go on. I won't try to use my words to express how I'm feeling now, that's a neverending headache and somehow my heart is racing again. Want to SH to escape this feeling. I'm doing another thing wrong, to make my friends leave me.
I don't want to pretend happy anymore because I even cannot pretend. And why people don't allow me to die? I don't want to feel.
 

dandelions

me
SF Supporter
#8
When everything good happens in my life, it is already confirmed that it will vanish one day. I cannot stop thinking about if no one on SF want to continue talking with me, that's the "one day" the good things vanish again.
The truth is, I don't know what to do. The time is flowing and every hour or half, another place of people full of happiness for the coming of the new year begin to mark the beginning of 2020...but new year isn't something really deserve to observe, at least for me now. To protect maybe privacy I don't want to tell the whole story here. New year, sometimes, make those melancholic and kind people feel sad....
I know what I need to accept because no good things is absolutely good, and it will disappear, it would be better if nothing happens ever, because those so fucking beautiful memories are always reminding me that good period is already passed. And I don't want to take on.
So that's always easy to say, I wish I never existed here, in this world, and that seems everything can lose, because future is obviously rough. But, somehow, I don't want to choose suicide right now. I want to wait and if everything will be just maybe only a bit bit better when something be back, my most important one? or maybe I'm just in my dreams.
Not having a foggiest idea of what I want to say...I don't know if someone else can understand me totally but maybe it's impossible. SF please tell me you'll still help me and be the place I belong to.
I somehow think one thing or another good or bad passes and something else comes along in a world with purpose inhabited by spirit-people experiencing needed experience. You give the world beauty and reason with your art and poetry. You bring good feelings to people who become filled with admiration. I likewise know well the pain and sadness that accompanies the attempt to the bringing of beauty. So I try to help sustain hope. These, my own complexities are how I say "OK" and with this, try to let you know this spirit is with you doing the best itt can.
 

Mato

SF Moongazer🌛💙🌜
SF Supporter
#9
Hi Raven,
I totally understand you ... I know how you feel and what sometimes means the end of the year for us ... to melancholy. you know how I was yesterday and you helped me a lot. thank you my best friend.*hugI believe that everything will be good and better again.*console
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$255.00
Top