just tell me its ok

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Fuzzy Monkey, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

im not ok, im thinking of trying another attempt. today we played dodge ball in gym, its like i wasnt even there everyone was out and no one gave a fuck to throw a ball at me, in study hall my friend told me that no one wants or needs me around i told him i know u dont haffta tell me. i came home and tried to cut my boob. i have no reason to keep fighting in this world i just wanna give up. i feel so invisable and alone. things at home arent ok, family has gone poor and now that they need money they are forcing me to get a job for the summer, but when i wanted to just so i could have my own money i cant. i told this freshman girl off cuz she yelled at me cuz my music was too loud and she didnt like it so i told her to go fuck herself and to get use to it. she hit me when she got off the bus and i flattened her to the floor twisting her arm back until the bus driver yelled at me.

2. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Next time you guys play dodgeball, use that as a chance to get back at people, try to get a ball or more, since they won't notive you, you would be able to get many of them out.

Your reason for fighting will be to get out if that place and try to get into a better position.

Everything can become OK.

3. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

I know how you feel about the mood swings and feeling alone. All you can do is just stay strong because suicide is not the answer even though you might feel like it is the only way out it isn't. Just keep strong and a job might be a good thing even though its to support your family it might take your mind off things for a while. Btw Love Korn kiss is such an awesome song did you like their new untitled album ?

4. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

i shouldnt be forced to work im the youngest in the house theres 2 other teens living here 1 that dont even belong here. everything wont be ok, i wish my mom wouldda let me die she shouldntve call the abulance. yes i love korn did u kno that the band fell apart, they havent done thier farewell tour yet but im planin on going if it comes to the allstate or rosemount arena's.

5. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

I am sorry you feel this way my parents are trying to force me to get a job at the moment even though my unemployed 29 year old brother is still living at home doing nothing and he isn't bothered. I hope Korn is gonna work out their issues I am just listening to the new disturbed album it was leaked a few hours ago and its awesome. If you ever feel alone feel free to pm me or contact me good luck I hope everything works out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.