• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Just tell me why.

JCC988

Well-Known Member
#1
Tell me why I shouldn't put an end to my life given all the shit I'm going through and the fact that everything in me says I should end my life.
 

alice202

SF Supporter
#6
JCC988

Many people do get all the way to rock bottom and live to recover from depression and feel better.
I think that is possible for everyone, including you.
You need more coping resources than you have right now. I don't know if that means therapy, meds, or hospitalization. But I know that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. You don't get to come back from it.

Life is a gift. Your life is precious.
Please keep reaching out for help, because you are worth it. *console

Alice.
 

Windhover

meandering home
SF Supporter
#7
I don't believe in any of that. I believe that when we die that's it. Nothing.
Mute point then. What I mean is, if death is "nothing" then for now we are in a way free to utilize our "something."
Death is our destiny, so we can neither escape it nor intellectually figure it out. While alive, we do have chances. I/you can still respond, take action, even if it is as subtle as meditating in our home.

I hope you are taking care to be safe.
hugs
- s
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top