Just wanted to say sorry :sorry:

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Pebble, Mar 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

I just wanted to say sorry for everything. I'm sorry to those of you I asked for support, I'm sorry for venting out about my problems and how I'm feeling to you. I'm sorry for putting on you. There are some amazing people on here, thank you so much for the help you've given especially a few of you who have really helped last few days. I'm sorry I have not been much help to you guys. I know I shouldn't have talked about how I was feeling to other people, sometimes it just gets really hard keeping it all locked up inside, I feel like I'm going to explode. Anyways I'm really sorry :sorry: xx

2. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

what is wrong, talk to us
    :hug:

3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

You're apologising for things you don't need to apologise for. You have absolutely done the right thing by talking- that is what this forum is for.

Has anything prompted the need to apologise?

4. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Yeah for people who deserve the chance to talk and be helped. And for people who can help others aswell. I'm not that, I dont deserve people to help or listen and I'm rubbish as can't help other people very well.
    I'm sorry for being so shit at helping support people and I'm sorry for being such a shit member

5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Well, you managed to help me last night. Very few people EVER reach out to me and I appreciate it more than you'll ever know.

You asking for help takes nothing away from anyone else on a place like this.

6. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I just cant take any of it anymore, I just need my way out. Sorry x

7. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

What is your way out?

8. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

it doesn't matter dont worry

9. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

If it didn't matter, I wouldn't ask.

10. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

I just don't want to wake up again tomorrow

11. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you feel so wretched right now. I hear how hard it feels for you.

Could you maybe think about A&E? Or calling the Samaritans to talk to an actual person and hear a voice? Maybe also try your therapist again as early tomorrow as you can?

You can also obviously talk to us, but we can feel detached and not real, and I was wondering if a real voice may help.

12. Justsolost

Justsolost Well-Known Member

I just wanted to add that you were very kind and helpful to me, so thank you so much for that. That shows you are a good, caring person, and I really hope you keep talking on here about whatever is troubling you.

Take care.

13. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

I cant talk to people about how I feel else they will take my control away from me and I'm not meant to feel like this. Have never been able to call the samaritans and if I went to A&E they wouldn't help they would just try to hurt me more.
    I just want to sleep forever and I really hope it comes soon.
    I'm sorry for ever bothering you guys

14. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

The Samaritans won't take any control away from you.

What do you think might help right now, with regards to getting through tonight?

I'm not sure how you are bothering us because we CHOSE to come and read and post in your thread. That was our choice.

15. Justsolost

You aren't bothering anyone by talking on here. And Scum is correct, that the Samaritans won't take control away from you. And you can always safely post on here, secure in your anonymity.

I hope you keep talking to us, you're a good person.

16. ozbound

ozbound Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Just seen this and the others have said no need to say sorry that's what this forum is all about. Please keep posting or PM if you like.

17. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

But you can talk to us! Please don't do anything foolish!

18. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

I'm still here unforunately :blue: I know what I want but just can't seem to do it which makes me hate myself even more. I'm such a loser! I just feel like this shell of a person whos just there but not really there anymore. I feel so empty and can't take this anymore. The one only person that I've only ever been able to completely talk to about whats going on in my head, my thoughts and the voices, was meant to have rung me back yesterday and didn't even ring back again today. I thought that talking would help but I feel like I haven't even got the energy to talk anymore. I hate what is ahead of me and just wish it would all be over. Thanks for being nice everyone but I dont deserve it

19. Justsolost

You do deserve it; you're a good person. You can always talk on here about anything that you need, and we'll listen.

Hang in there.

20. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

thanks for your help. I just feel like I'm going through the motions at the moment and other times I feel like its not even me like I'm watching this person in a movie just being there not really living. It sounds silly I know sorry but just feel so .. I dont know just feel like I dont have any control I'm just here but not really here. I dont know anymore. I just want the energy and strength to do something about it but I'm so scared of going wrong and no one here seems to give you a break and leave you on your own. They dont know anything about me but i dont want them to know what i'm thinking about so have to pretend to them all the time. I'm meant to be meeting my family tomorrow for little brothers birthday - how do i keep pretending?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.