Keep hitting that brick wall

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by spidy, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Just dont know what more i can do i want to get better and get on with my life but im so completly confused.Lets my councillor wants me taking my meds properly again yet a friend told me i m less suicidal when not taking them and been handling shit situations better.My other concern is im not liking what mood swings i get lately at one point i m bouncing off the walls next im so down and keep falling into a bigger low.Past events hammer my mind suicidal thoughts and just crap keeps going around and around and i cant stop it.Nearly went to cut othernight but a rarity somebody called in.I m only on antidepressants when taking meds as my mood stabalizers were taken from me.I actually dont like those high moods either as im very erratic and if im in one i do things i later regret i start going for a punt on the horses i have all these good ideas which cant happen its like a different world.My music makes me worse as that just gets me even more over exited and god i tend to go out and get a carton in hope it will slow me down sometimes which of course it dont as i ll sit there and binge it all down.But i dont always have a drink on those highs halve the time i m here alone and when i m pinging like that i drive myself crazy walking around in circles in and of back door cant concentrate on bugger all its really horrid.My happy mellow mood is good get one them once in a while.Then this low i get into that really sux my back pain starts and as i said head dont stop with stupid dangerous thoughts and tend to get no sleep and actually with my super pinging mood sleep aint there either.Sorry about this big sob story i just fed up with all these different mood swings and yet i just cant get ppl to understand them as im not harming myself i being told this is part of normal life which i dont remeber being so up so down all the time and i m actually finding it getting worse.Seem to have over last few weeks gathered a twitch with my eye as well which i cant stop i dont know maybe im just being silly.Thanx for reading sorry i dribbled so much.

Spidy

2. grei

grei Well-Known Member

If its a therapist that's telling you your mood swings are "a normal part of life", you need to get a new therapist. It sounds like you need to try different meds, too. Don't let other people tell you what's going on with YOU, because they don't know how you feel. It's not worth the confusion, if you know you need help then you need to find someone who will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.