kinda sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

morning rush

welcome to the forum Nelly, you are not alone :hugtackles:

I'm kind of sad these days...not sure why, just feeling lonely...if you want to talk you can always pm me :smile:

nelly

Banned Member
thanks so much for your kind words. Ive been so down this last year and Ijust dont know how ive kept going. Its encouraging wods like yours that have helped. You need to know also that I am there for you if you ever need n ear,

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi Nelly, you are definitely not alone :hug:

Feel free to share your story with us, we're listening :)

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Hi, Nelly,

You're not alone here. :hug:

Welcome to SF. I think all of us here understand what you're feeling because we've been or are still there, too. Push on. You've survived things so far and it would be sad if you just gave up after doing that. :hug:

nelly

Banned Member
i hav spent 2 years in a mental hospital trying to recover, after going to councelling nearly drove me insane. i ended up with a deep personality disorder. I am mentally ok now but I stil have lapses when I think im compleatly all alone again. at times i just dont get it and and i wish it were all over

nelly

Banned Member
i hav spent 2 years in a mental hospital trying to recover, after going to councelling nearly drove me insane. i ended up with a deep personality disorder. I am mentally ok now but I stil have lapses when I think im compleatly all alone again. at times i just dont get it and and i wish it were all over

Ordep

We have a nice chat and a social forum where you can socialize and make new friends, I'm sure that'll help you overcome those lapses.

You're defenetily not alone on your sadness, I'm preety sad myself. We're all here to help eachothers, so feel free to reach out for help, we'll listen.

:hugtackles:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00