Language**** Too Fucking Right!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Kells will not be surprised to see this!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

What a fucking night....computer going nuts...viruses escaping the avg vault and running amuck on me comp. Trojans spamming me and turning me comp off :mad: :mad: :mad:

And then beloved son comes in and starts lamming into me cos I bought anti-virus software...WELL DUH!!!!! :mad: This after he hasnt packed one fucking thing and has left me(with a chronic back condition) to lug heavy boxes up and down the fucking stairs!!!! :mad: :mad:

To say i lost it would be the fucking understatement of the fucking century!!!!!!

Scuse me french but.....................

and Kells...sorry!!

Awww poor sweetie. As Kelly said.. there's no reason to apologize. You are a great person, and I love ya too death. You have every right in this world to vent. You said nothing wrong. Don't feel bad.. everything is fine. I'm here for you anytime, you know that. I think you'll feel a little less stressed when the move and all is over. :) And I know this doesn't help, bu6t if I was there I would help you, even with my back condition heheh... I'm sorry I haven't been a great friend lately.. I have been doing very bad, but it gives me no excuse what-so-ever. I hope oneday you can forgive me and you can consider me a friend again. Please hang in there and take care of you. And smack ya son for me lol :laugh:

Sending you millions of hugs hun... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Finally fixed AVG and all viruses and trojans are nicely tucked back in jail:dry:

Still think a complete wipe and rebuild is needed tho...now all I need is a bona fide copy of xp and not a :pirate: copy.....wasnt me that did it honest:unsure:

:laugh: :laugh:

B
terry, i think your son needs some spanky, it will be a pleasure for me to give it him :lol:
Go find yourself a computer nerd, flirt with him and get him fix you pc :tongue:
Hope you can fix all this stuff :hug:

~Nobody~

God, think there is something wrong with my mind! :ohmy:

I read that post of yours quickly, Blub, and I thought at first that you were

a) propositioning Terry's son :whip:,
and b) suggesting Terry should find a computer nerd to fix her

:ohmy: :ohmy:

:laugh: :laugh:

terry, i think your son needs some spanky, it will be a pleasure for me to give it him :lol:
Go find yourself a computer nerd, flirt with him and get him fix you pc :tongue:
Hope you can fix all this stuff :hug:
hahahahahaha u can get a man to do anything with a little bit of flirting right blubs :laugh:

:ohmy: Terry blubs is coming onto ya son :whip: lol

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nobody that was hilarious...and Blubs u is welcome to him :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal