Last Hope

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Lonelysoul25, Oct 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonelysoul25

Lonelysoul25 New Member

I don't really know what to write... No-one will probably read this post anyway lol. But i alone as no-one will ever love me, I have no friends to talk to because to them this will be funny. I'm only 22, and everyone in my life is happy to hurt me, no matter how selfless I am. If I disappeared today I doubt anyone would notice. Being nice gets you nowhere in life hey.

2. Nobody97

Nobody97 Member

I read your post. If you want I'd be willing to talk to you?

3. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Lonelysoul, Welcome to SF, Take your time, become familiar with the site and check out some of the posts. There are people in here that will speak with you and try and help you with your specific needs. I am reading this post now. First thing, you have a whole life ahead of you, I understand how you feel, I have been coming here for about 2 weeks, I am suffering from depression as you maybe as well, I don't know. In here I believe someone being nice will hopefully try and get you somewhere, I do not really know what you may be dealing with, later you may be willing to share that with someone. I wish you the best, You have come to the right Place, I don't believe anyone will laugh at you. Please share with us,as you will. I am Leigh by the way.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

It's fine to be nice, but not to be a pushover and let everyone walk all over you. I've learned that from a lot of painful experience, and it can be hard to assert yourself, but it's worth a try. Never let anyone take advantage of you or treat you badly. You have come to a good site to talk about what is on your mind. We are here to listen and help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.